Home

I just ordered a pizza and I'm not sure it will ever get here

Keyan Farlander

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last night I was so drunk after I ordered my pizza. This is ACTUAL CONVERSATION ABOUT THE PiZZA:

Nute: i am waiting for pizza

PB: I ate pizza today

Nute: i waits

*ten minutes pass*

Nute: PIZZA HERE

PB: l33t

PB: PEPPERONI?

Nute: yes

PB: YUMMY

Wasn't that EXCITING? The PIZZACHICK was hot too, and we thought that was odd because the chances of her getting kidnapped and murdered were even higher because she was HOT.

Hey, I wasn't drunk after all. biggrin.gif

------------------

jup_sept.gif

I'm convinced solar energy is a Communist conspiracy

Guest Forceflow

Man, I remember that one pizaa storry, that was really funny, so...

wait, damn we were drunk at that time...

Ah, what the hell, I'll tell it to you anyways biggrin.gif

Okay, so we made this one guy to call the place, he was pretty drunk at the time, the call was somehting like that:

My friend:

"Hi, it's me. I wanna order some pizza"

Pizza Guy on the phone:

"??? Who's there?"

We break all out loughing 'cause of course the pizza guy has no clue whatsoever who that guy on the phone is.

"Ah damn, I mean it's Kaim, I wanna order some pizza, lemme see... hey guys what do ya want?"

We all yell at him like mad so of course he doesn't understand a word. So he wanted to leave the room, too bad he didn't notice the dog standing behind him...

"WHAT pizzas do you wanna order?"

"Wait a sec, I'll leave the... DAMN! I fell over the dog!!! Stupid thing, get out of my way"

So there he lies on the floor struggling to get up yelling at the dog (and into the phone) how stupid the dog is...

"Ah... everything okay over there?"

"Yeah yeah, I am almost up, I'll get outta here, hang on a sec!"

So, my frined finally gets out and completes the order. Now, this was a pickup place, so somebody had to go there to get the pizza. Hehe, of course we made him go there and get the pizza. (With us hot on his trail checking out the pizza mans face when he saw this drunken guy picking up the pizza...)

Man, you shouldV'e seen the face of the pizza guy when he gavbe my frined the pizze, it wqas just great! I just wondered he didn't call an ambulance LOL...

Okay, maybe it doesn't SOUND as funny as it was, but I tell ya what, drink a couple of bears and do the same, I bet you'll be rolling on the floor loughing!

------------------

Murphy was an optimist!

Webmaster of the X-Wing Alliance Upgrade Project

This isn't about ordering but it is about pizza.

This one guy that I know had a pizzare, but he was extremly cheap. If a mistake was made he wouldn't fix it, he would constantly want to put spoiled food on the pizza and sell it. Thank god that he went out of business.

------------------

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb

I'll never forget the time me and Billygates (of RAL fame) raped the pizza girl... Last I heard she moved to Alabama where she lives in a trailer park with a mullet named Hay-zus... But I lost contact after the last tornado. wink.gif

------------------

You know what I really want in a girl?

Me.

Where did you order it from Keyan? The best pizza place is the pizza hut next to the bowling alley on route one, right up from the main campus

(sorry to those of you who have no idea what i'm talking about)

------------------

You were expecting a creative sig?

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Archived