Home

IG Insta Server Review

:bigemt

Except you guys have no lives and it is a stupid game that means absolutely nothing. And yes, you can consider me a "n00b/nub/noob" or whatever the hell-since I don't even play online.

oh no you said we have no lives! You're a dolt. And we're going to continue to anger people who aren't as good as us at JK2 all the while laughing in your boring face.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GG. zoom script? lol, it's just cg_fov. Seeing around corners? bind cg_thirdperson to a key. Uh oh, team say bindings? those cheaters. It also seems that you think /cg_forcemodel 1 is a hack. Guess what, all these things you can change in game. The one thing that seems questionable here is a skin pack, which is already accepted in the instagib community, considering bright skins are used in both quake 3 and unreal tournament tournys. Blame raven for their lack of proper coding and forcing us to make solid color skins.

Don't tell me you think /r_picmip 16 is a hack to, just because it helps me see people better than people with high quality textures.

right after insulting us for judging worth over video games, he judges his worth superior to ours because he plays a video game that was made more recently than the one we play.

Ant, bright skins are a hack.

right after insulting us for judging worth over video games, he judges his worth superior to ours because he plays a video game that was made more recently than the one we play.

Ant, bright skins are a hack.

I never said I was superior because of the games I play, so apparently I'm superior because of my ability to read and interpret text.

Archived