Home

Same voices...diffrent charactors

• 2 weeks later...
have you noticed that some but not alot of the charaters are done by the same voice in both games...

KotOR | TSL

canderous ordo mandolor

of course they have same voice cos they are the same person....Canderous is Mandalore in K II.............he united clan ordo after star forge....

As long as they don't mix the voice overs, and accidently use a female voice for male characters. Imagine Bastila's voice over used for Carth.
they kinda do this for the XBOX, but not for the any Main Characters. When one of the Merc's that accompanies Canderous in the UnderCity dies there is a Female Death Voice... Atleast when I play it this occurs.

• 2 weeks later...

We get tons of new players weekly who've never touched the game, and we'd rather not spoil them directly

Don't bother, i havent got KotOR II and i have read enough of un-spoilerized posts to figure out 70 % of the plot :xp: go figure. :D

The gal who did the voice for Bastila's mother in Kotor also does Administrator Adare in TSL (name escapes me right now) and she shows up in the Agatha Christie game "And Then There Were None."

Edit: Carolyn Seymour is the voice actress.

T3 sounds a lot alike in the 2 games. :D

Kristoffer Tabori is doin HK-47's voice in both of the games ..

Ed Asner/Jennifer Hale/Raphael Sbarge voicing as Vrook/Bastila/Carth.

Are you saying you'd prefer if someone else played those characters in TSL??? :D

Archived