Home

Like a ghost from a past you wish to forget...

Cool. But technically you are already, eh. hm. I uncled my brothers 3.5 years ago. Two of them were 2 and 3 back then. I'll be thir--twentyten by the end of this month, which is 7 years younger then the mother of the two. The mother of my girl is 23 and my dad somewhat 50+. Whooo.

I was uncled 2.5 years ago, adorable curly redhead with big blue eyes, how something that cute came out of my sister-in-law and my brothers gene's just proves that you carry more of em than you show :smash:

Scelt: I hope you guys get swept, sorry. :sithk:

GUNNER: where are you working these days? you still at Boeing??

I was uncled 2.5 years ago, adorable curly redhead with big blue eyes, how something that cute came out of my sister-in-law and my brothers gene's just proves that you carry more of em than you show :smash:

Scelt: I hope you guys get swept, sorry. :sithk:

GUNNER: where are you working these days? you still at Boeing??

Still at Boeing. After 18 years and 5 months I made it to day shift. Woohoo... Last June 12th I became part of the "normal" work crew. Boy does it feel great. Start at 6:30 and off at 3. It was an act of GOD....

How are you doing Zarg?

BTW, I have been an uncle for more then 20 years. I can't believe my nephew turned 20. Man o man.......

I am doing pretty good. Finally snag'd a girl that appears to be worth marrying, scarily enough, at age 25 now I think about those things :smash:

Workin as a computer tech for my local municipality(coming up on 4 years in Feb, but just started FT last month), making good enough money to live and pay off my school-created debt so I can't complain!

how are your little ones?

beautiful cutlass! she got a 455 under that hood?

Well it used to be a 455. ;)

I just dropped in a new mill last month and had it out on the streets a few times..

It's a 455 block bored and stroked to 475ci. It's a 425ci steel crank with GRP aluminum rods, diamond pistons, 12.1 comp, .670 lift solid cam, aluminum edelbrock heads, ported and flowed. 2 inch Hooker super comps. 4K stall from Coan, and 4.10 gears.

Engine was dynoed before I got it.

632Hp @ 6300rpm and 620Ft lbs @ 4200rpm. If my car stays together and nothing breaks I hope for some high 10s.

Here are a few engine shots...

DSCN0810.jpg

DSCN0526.jpg

It hasn't seen the rain in about 8 years or more. I yanked the wipers off long ago and last year all the heater, vents and controls came out. :) As did the stereo, amps and speakers.

All fuel and tranny lines are AN. As is my coolant bypass lines. They are the black pro-lite hose. So easy to cut and work with.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived