Home

Things I am not allowed to do at Whispering Rock/Thorney Towers

Lol. Ave, Ave, Ave. I wanna call you Avey or Avenue ask a nick-name.

How many times must we do this? I didn't leave you. It just turns out I'm mad old compared to you. And for some reason I have an objection to going to jail. So things were not meant to be. Also, we've never actually met and that is pretty weird. Also, we live on different sides of the country. Also we we never legally engaged. Also that would be mad weird. Also it would never work out. But other then all that yea. Also I don't like cowtown. Also like I said before, I bet you have tons of real life guys sweating you. You'll be all set.

As for Woodnote I can't remember the title of it. I want to say the kid was doing ballerina or some sort of dance his Dad didn't approve of. And I want to say it was british or english. If I'm not to lazy I google it.

Well, no. My avatar isn't from that.

I'll give you a hint: cancelled.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I concur with Poopdogjr about the "real life guys sweating you."

Okay, to make things easier in the future:

1.) If you do date a jerko and are complaining about "finding a nice guy," go talk to "that nice guy" that's always hanging out with you and your friends or is in your sphere of friends. He will thank you later for not having to become a punk to capture your eye.

2.) Guys are a little bit more direct. We can't necessary tell if your body-language means you like us, hate us, deceiving us, etc.

3-whatever) I'll leave this for other guys to fill in.

We're not on different sides of the country! I'm in Ohio, and you're in Connecticut.

Also, no real life guys are sweating over me. At least ones that are attractive to me. Dx God, life sucks. Can I borrow a popular girl's life, for like, a day?

Cheer up! You got at least a few more years before you're a grown woman. My best bud's ex-gf (even in college) had that cutesy-wuvey-duvey sound/behavior/look. Joe showed me a more recent pic of her and she is SMOKIN' fine! (I think she was 18-19 when they dated and now they're 22.)

I thought you were in Cali Ave. Maybe I'm thinking of Mayhem. NE wayz, I am sure that there are guys out there that like you. Postitive. They just might be shy, or afraid to approach you first. And as Mart said, your still pretty young. It's better to be a bit more on the conservative side, then say the outlandish whoreish side. You've got plenty of time.

As for the canceled thing, I dunno. I guess I was wrong then.

• 2 weeks later...

ALRIGHT LET'S GET THIS ON TOPIC!

Boyd does not act that way because "The statue got him hiiiiiiiiggggh!"

-Nor does anyone at the asylum

-The statue in the courtyard posesses no powers.

Contrary to popular belief, Sasha is not "Ridin spinnaz"

-And if he was the would definatly stop.

Emailing the :spinnaz: smiley to Bobby is just cruel.

On camp movie night, I will not show hot G-man pr0n.

-Or video of Franke making out with sleeping Vernon (THAT ONE'S FOR YOU CHEEZ!)

-Or anything remotly sexy

I will not walk around camp at night going "ccch ccch ccch, ahh ahh ahh." with a knife

I will not use hypnosis to turn campers into the Von Trapp family singers.

-Even if Lili does a great version of "Sixteen going on Seventeen"

I will not knock Sasha unconscience and sell him into psychic slavery to the highest fangirlbidder.

-Same goes for Raz

-I will not do that to anyone.

Yeah, selling someone (particularly friends, acquaintances, and family) into slavery is wrong. I don't know how Joseph forgave his brothers for doing that; apparently, Joseph was a tattle-tail and maybe even a little bit spoiled, but selling your brother into slavery is just plain wrong.

Ooookay that was sort of randomly biblical for no apparent reason.

-I will not wear the pelts of any cougars I kill, nor will I insist that Crystal and Clem fan me with big palms.

-I will not respond to every question posed to me by a counselor with the words "Yo' mama!"

--Especially Sasha.

-I will not give Ford pamphlets for retirement homes.

--Even if all the counselors asked me to.

- I will not encourage Bobby to "pants" Raz, point at him, and yell "NERD!" (Zomg, Family Guy reference.)

- I will not try to construct necks made out of toilet paper tubes for Jasper.

- I will not pretend to be turned to stone any time Gloria makes eye contact with me.

Archived