Home

Poster Above You

Kirtan_Loor

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Has no idea of some of the things I've done in PMs... :dev7:

she's 'mini-Jae' only because she hasn't picked a name for herself yet, and her personality is rather frighteningly similar to mine

Thanks for the 7-year advance warning. :D

While rummaging through RJM's posts, though, you mentioned once that she had. :)

^

Thinks I'm scared when he uses all bolded caps in I DARE you!. :D

Thanks for the 7-year advance warning. :D

She'll be jail bait quite a bit longer than that, thank you, and you'll be 'old' by then. :xp:

While rummaging through RJM's posts, though, you mentioned once that she had. :)

I thought she did too, but she changed her mind. See, she's smart--she's decided to change it before joining, not after.

^ Often puts 'dare' in all caps when PMing me. :xp:

She'll be jail bait quite a bit longer than that, thank you, and you'll be 'old' by then. :xp:

I'll never be 29!!!! Once I hit 23, I'll remain there for 42 years. :D

Heh, after seven years of hearing Mama Jae talk about the forum and with the usual tendencies of that age, I don't think she's be willing to wait. :p

You can easily change your name here, btw. All you have to do is ask an admin.

Hehe, I'll venture a few guesses as to what it was... 'Mini Jae'? 'RedPowahGirl'? 'jaefett66'? :xp:

^Liar. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no passion. There is serenity. Through passion, I gain...therefore knowledge is not power. Besides I'm not a burglar--unless you have any hard evidence says I am.

Archived