Home

What planet would you like KOTOR 3 to start on?

hi there, sorry if this is already a thread but i was wondering what planet would u guys like kotor 3 to start on personally i'd like a planet like dantooine instead of a boring one like peragus

Good Thread. I'd like it to start on Coruscant. If not that, then Nar Shaddaa.

I definitely want coruscant to be in the game, but I don't know that I want to start there because usually the first planet is a little boring. Well in TSL it was, I actually liked Taris on K1. I wouldn't mind starting there again in K3.

^ Taris was destroyed though....

I liked Peragus myself. It had the most intense atmosphere in TSL. I also like the idea of Coruscant. You could start in the dingy dangerous depths. The jedi temple would be more like the second planet.

how about this: you start off on Malachor 5, you are a survivor from the Mandalorian Wars and when the planet goes boom (or when it doesn't) you have to steal a Sith fighter and escape the planet, but you have no navicomputer (its broken) and you have to follow the Ebon Hawk to safety and then you meet the exile's companions and decide to help them find the exile and revan and then you find them and fight the real Sith!

maybe yu could start out on corosunt yur 5 they want to teach yu the ways of the jedi but yu get to play the lessons if yu wannna join the jedi or go to korriban and be a dark jedi and be able to pick yur race of all the sw races in the movies besides the slugs and yur class/race/skills/feats

Archived