Home

Prayers Please

Guest Thrawn

Hey guys, my grandmother could really use some help from you all and from upstairs. She's in ICU at the moment for pneumonia, but it seems like she had a stroke at some point during the night. As of now, her brain is bleeding, and the doctors don't know if it will stop or not. Please keep her in your prayers. Thanks.

------------------

"Here, people don't lock their doors, they deadbolt them, and then stick a chair under the knob."

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Guest Jabba The Hunt

Pray for the best.

------------------

"Getting Drunk is great you should try it sometime"

"I did once, I just cant remember if I enjoyed it or not"

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Thanks fellas. It's good to know that I can lean back on you all smile.gif

------------------

"Here, people don't lock their doors, they deadbolt them, and then stick a chair under the knob."

Rogue 6

She's doing better recovering from the stroke, and most of the bleeding has stopped, but now her kidneys have failed, and she's a diabetic, which complicates things.

------------------

Rogue 6

Guest garyah99

My family needs prayers too. I just found out my dad had a heart attack yesterday. It's a mild one, but they're keeping himn in for observation for a few days. In the past two years, he's had a stroke, Prostate Cancer and now a heart attack.

You got it man.

Nothing new on my front, kidneys are still not working.

------------------

Rogue 6

• 2 weeks later...
Guest garyah99

Just thought I'd let everyone know; my dad is home now and doing very well. The Doctor said it was a mild Heart Attack and there was very little damage done to the Heart. He is going in December for a stress test to see what else needs to be done. Thanks ever so much for the prayers folks, they were answered Big time!!

Archived