Home

Poll: The Fate of Canderous Ordo

Tysyacha

What part should Canderous play in KOTOR III?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. What part should Canderous play in KOTOR III?

• He should be a Party NPC, as in KOTOR and TSL
    • He should make a cameo/hologram appearance
    • Someone should mention Canderous is "one with the Force now"

Id rather someone refer to him cryptically as having him died in a glorious battle or something. Even though he was one of the best characters, id rather someone give him a good canonical ending rather than some author wish up a crap death for him.

Canderous should make a brief apperance. This being the final game and all.

Who said it had to be the last game? I WILL HUNT THEM DOWN :flamethro

I really think that the KOTOR series can go for at least 5 games. But not 12, like Final Fantasy. Thats called wearing out a series.

But lets keep this post on-topic: If Canderous is in it, id like him to be a NPC or just make a cameo.

i reckon keep him in the game right through he's good in battles.

plus recently ive managed to catch up with my mate who provided canderous voice for the game

from what i know from him is that canderous is going to be in the game.

and also there will be a return of two that was in the frist but not in second but im not saying who it is its between me and him .

so i think that pretty much settles it canderous is in the game and he doesent have his helmelt im not really saying anything else

I would not like Canderous to be a party member. By the time of KOTOR 3, he'd have united almost if not all the Mandalore Clans.
If KOTOR III has anything to do with a quest with finding Revan, I could see Canderous wanting to get involved to find his friend. In TSL, Canderous left his clans because he felt he needed to join the Exile to help stop the Sith. During that time, he left Kelborn in charge of the Mandalorians while he was gone. It's not like he couldn't do something like that again.

As far as we know, it could be very important to find Revan, and Canderous could possibly know that and catch up with you PC during the game and explain who he is and why he wants to join you. My point is having Canderous involved in KOTOR III could very well serve the story well if it is done right.

lol, no, that was so unrealistic and Canderous wouldn't do it.

I didn't mean exactly the same way Trask did it, I was thinking like him taking a Basilisk and fighting off some fighters or something. ikd...I just through the idea out there.

Archived