Home

Darth Malus - The Taking of Mygeeto

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Star Wars

Darth Malus - The Taking of Mygeeto

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This RP is set after Chapter V Stormtrooper’s Revolt from my Fanfic, The Sith Lord. You can create any Character you want, (none from my Fic). If anyone is interested, there are two positions that needs to be taken. I need a personal Royal Imperial Guard (like the ones dressed in red) and a military Stormtrooper leader (need one for the New Republic).

If you’re a Jedi/Sith, your Profile must include:

Name:

Species:

Eye Colour:

Hair Colour:

Favourite Weapon(s):

Lightsaber Colour(s):

Favourite Ship(s):

Favourite Force Power(s):

Master(s):

Apprentice(s):

Homeworld:

Political Affiliation:

Allies:

Enemies:

Bio:

And if you’re a New Republic Trooper/Stormtrooper, your Profile must include:

Name:

Species:

Eye Colour:

Hair Colour:

Favourite Weapon(s):

Favourite Ship(s):

Homeworld:

Political Affiliation:

Allies:

Enemies:

Bio:

Other than that, you can add anything else to your Profile (eg Age).

Here’s my Character:

Name: Darth Malus

Species: Human

Eye Colour: Hazel

Hair Colour: Brown

Favourite Weapon(s): Lightsaber

Lightsaber Colour(s): Red

Favourite Ship(s): The Echo/Tie Fighter

Favourite Force Power(s): Force Heal/Force Protect/Force Absorb/Force Lightning/Force Grip/Force Drain

Master(s): Kyle Katarn

Apprentice(s): Darth Caos/Darth Gevallen

Homeworld: Coruscant

Political Affiliation: Sith/Imperial Remnant

Allies: Sith/Imperial Remnant

Enemies: New Republic/Jedi Order

Bio: Once, Darth Malus was a promising student at the Jedi Academy on Yavin IV. His name was Jaden Korr and he soon became a Jedi Knight. Soon afterwards, he fall to the dark side, after killing his friend, Rosh Penin. Jaden went to Korriban to find Marka Ragnos’ scepter and kill Tavion. On Korriban, Jaden killed the majority of the Jedi and the Sith, including Tavion. After her death, Jaden’s Master, Kyle Katarn fought Jaden, before Jaden retreated. That was the birth of Darth Malus.

We shall wait until at least seven people join. This shall be a long battle.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(( You thieved my Darth Caos's name! It took me a whole 10 seconds to come up with that. ))

Name: Jack Goren

Eye Colour: Grey/Black

Hair Colour: Blue

Favourite Weapon(s): Clone Commando Riffle (relic from the clone wars)

Favourite Ship(s): shuttles

Political Affiliation: Republic

Allies:Republic

Enemies: Imperal Imperial Remnant

Bio: Born and raised on Coruscant. He helped the rebellion numberous of times and didn't hisitate to join the New Republic. He uses his own equipment and weapons.

Here's mine:

Name: Darth Arken.

Species: Human.

Eye Colour: Brown.

Hair Colour: Dark.

Favourite Weapon(s): Lightsaber.

Lightsaber Colour(s): Blood Red.

Favourite Ship(s): The Echo/TIE Fighter.

Favourite Force Power(s): Force Heal/Force Protect/Force Absorb/Force Lightning/Force Grip/Mind Trick.

Master(s): Darth Malus.

Apprentice(s): None.

Homeworld: Tatooine.

Political Affiliation: Sith/Imperial Remnant.

Allies: Sith/Imperial Remnant.

Enemies: New Republic/Jedi Order.

Bio: Being born in the sandy plains of Tatooine,Arken lived quite a life.His parents died to the hands of Sand People in a ambush.His father was a Jedi,so he grabbed his lightsaber and ruthlessly killed the Tusken Raiders.Then he went traveling by the planets and eventually found a red lightsaber crystal,but it was different.It was blood red,and it had some advantages.It made his saber's blade quicker,longer and stronger.Eventually,he killed a Jedi,but he will always remember that fight.The Jedi was a great oponent,and

gave him a scar,over the eye.Then Arken found out about Malus,and he dueled against another Sith.It was a fierce battle,but he ended up winning,with another scar,now in the back.

Then what about his apprentices?That's what i wanted to say,i just didn't knew how to explain.

Well, Malus wants power for himself, being a Sith Lord. Instead a Sith Lord, the three most powerful Sith (survivours from a large duel), would become Malus' apprentices. Let's just say yours was the third important one. If you want, you could add a backstory in your Profile about how he survived, etc.

Name: Jon Meleau

Eye Colour: Brown

Hair Colour: Brown/Black

Favourite Weapon(s): Lightsabers

Lightsaber Colour(s): Blue, Green

Favourite Ship(s): X-Wing

Favourite Force Power(s): Mind Trick

Master(s): Luke Skywalker

Apprentice(s): None

Homeworld: Naboo

Political Affiliation: Jedi/New Republic

Allies: Jedi/New Republic

Enemies: Sith/Imperial Remnant

Bio: Jon, like all Jedi was discovered strong in the Force at a young age. Jon was one of the acadamy's most promising students and had the privilage of training directly under Luke Skywalker. Jon's future was clouded and had a danger of falling to the Dark Side, but Jon kept to his studies and became a great Jedi Knight.

Name: Darth Nordar

Species:Human

Eye color:Red

Hair color: Black

Favorite weapon:Lightsaber

saber color:red

Favorite ship:Stardestroyer

Fav.force power:Lightning

Master:none

Aprintice: Darth Bilas

Occopucation: Sith Lord

Homeworld:Yavin 4

political affiliation:Sith

allies:Sith

enemies:Jedi/new replucic/anyone who gets in his way

Bio:unkwon

Alright, I'll work on the char sheet in a bit. He'll probably be Exodious Prime, even though he lived in KotOR times, lol. Oh well, he's just a character. I suppose I could his bother Auxidious, he'd probably be dead by now too. Or maybe Exodious' uncle's son's girlfriend's dad's great great great grandson Optimos. That might be cool.

I'll probably just do Exodious, lol.

I suppose yeah. Let's just say Jaden changed the ways of the dark side when he fell to the dark side. I should explain everything when we start.

Oh and we need all the Characters we can get. Join if you want. Also read The Sith Lord.

On the second thought, I'll go with:

Name: Optimos Prime

Eye Colour: Grey

Hair Colour: Brown

Favourite Weapon(s): Lightsaber, vibro blade, DC-17m/attachments

Lightsaber Colour(s): Red

Favourite Ship(s): Majestic Strike (Modified Arc-170)

Favourite Force Power(s): Force Block/Mind Trick/Force Choke/Grip

Master(s): None

Apprentice(s): None

Political Affiliation: Sith/Imperial Remnant

Allies: Sith/Imperial Remnant

Enemies: New Republic/Jedi Order

Bio: After Exodious Prime was frozen using cryogenics, the Sith and Imperial Remenant found a need for more capable soldiers. As Exodious Prime was one of the most deadly fighters in his time, the Imperial Remenant decided to take a piece of Exodious's DNA. They didn't take the part of him that sought truth or friendship, but rather the most ruthless and reckless part of him. Optimos Prime consisted of Exodious's deepest anger and hate. Optimos Prime, was a killing machine. For this, he was given the occupation of Stormtrooper Commander.

ok, ill read those, then post a character

Edit: um, could i just catch up on the story as we go? theres an awful lot to read...

Sorry about that, I'll sum up the main things to you.

Jaden fell to the DS and took over Tavion's Star Destroyer, the Echo. That night, he had a dream where he met Kreia and was knighted Darth Malus. As I said in the introduction, this is set after Chapter V. Don't worry about anything after it. We'll start soon. Ask me questions now before starting.

Name: Darth Aranos

Species: Kel Dor

Eye Colour: Brown

Hair Colour: No hair

Favourite Weapon: double-bladed lightsaber

Lightsaber Colour: blood red

Favourite Ship: Fighter of some design alien to both the Republic and Remnant

Favourite Force Powers: Anything that can harm someone else...

Masters: Darth Huzlaan (now deceased)

Apprentices: none

Homeworld: Korriban

Political Affiliation: Remnant/Sith

Allies: Remnant/Sith

Enemies: Republic/Jedi

Bio: A powerful Sith Lord who was born on Korriban and was corrupted from that moment on, he will stop at nothing to gain more power and become the Dark Lord, and if serving Malus for a time will achieve that end: then so be it.

Okay, I think that's enough people for now. Please note that you can still join in.

The Echo approached Mygeeto. Darth Malus, the Lord of the Sith felt a sudden chill up his spine. Was it Mygeeto's temperature or was it the lust for battle? Whatever it was, Malus longed to go down onto Mygeeto and destroy the New Republic base and take over the facility. He would have help from his Stormtrooper leader, Optimos Prime and three unknown apprentices. The apprentices were Darth Arken, Darth Nordar and Darth Aranos. All three of them were naturally strong in the Force, but Malus knew that they may try to take the mantle of Dark Lord away from him. He wouldn't let that happen. According to the Imperial Remnant scouts, the New Republic army there was being led by a Jedi Knight, Jon Meleau, a New Republic Officer, Jack Goren. They had help from a New Republic spy, Vorin Rek.

The Echo stopped above Mygeeto.

"It is time!" Malus announced over the Echo, "We'll attack Mygeeto now!"

Everyone who was about to help him, entered the bridge of the Echo.

Aranos had been standing in the shadows of the bridge, listening to the conversation between Malus and Arken.

"Lord Malus, if it pleases you, I shall make that my personal task." he said, putting a slight emphasis on the word 'Lord' and saying it with a small smirk on his face.

Archived