Home

Even IGN wants a sequal.....

There should be a sequal. Maybe one of us should kidnap the president and make him be all...

"My fellow Americans. It has come to me recently that the people at Doublefine Studios are making a new game. Well, I may say it would be in the American's best interest to make this new game a sequal to trhe greatest game ever, Psychonauts. and also to not make it exclusive to next-gen consleles, for Mashi's sake. That is all, thank you."

I certainly want a sequel...they sure left it wide open enough for one!

But you have to think...that would be nearly impossible to make it as good. There was so much in this one that is just amazing, if they could make one that is as good or better than this one I would just be astounded :-O

But I still reeeally want a sequel.

of coarse it would be as good, you stupid PurpleMuffin!!!

It would have Sasha! and Raz! and Possibly new characters!!!

I even began to create my own new psychonauts 2 character. Her name is Biance Leone. She's 15, speaks French, wears a pink beret, and blaintly hits on Sasha in public, although she has a sexy boyfriend named Shawn. She's pretty high fashion and even wears arm-warmers(for Cheez, and his rad sister)

of coarse it would be as good, you stupid PurpleMuffin!!!

It would have Sasha! and Raz! and Possibly new characters!!!

I even began to create my own new psychonauts 2 character. Her name is Biance Leone. She's 15, speaks French, wears a pink beret, and blaintly hits on Sasha in public, although she has a sexy boyfriend named Shawn. She's pretty high fashion and even wears arm-warmers(for Cheez, and his rad sister)

Yeah...You're right :-P I'm just like "eh...." Cause so many good things have been ruined with sequels...Of course this is psychonauts after all, surely they couldn't ruin it! D: *crosses fingers*

Yeah I have a character too. Elle. She's long and lanky with a neck sorta like Gloria's(no chin!) I haven't uploaded a pic yet but I think she's pretty darn funny(In my story she kinda subs as a camp counselor when some of the others are on missions...it's fun)

Yeah, it passed on me. I used to be all ZOMG!! SASHA IS SOOOO HOT!!! WE SHOULD PLAY 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN!!!!

but then I discovered gordie from Stand By Me. But then that passed. And many fangirl stages later, I've found Shawn Ashmore.

Yeah, it passed on me. I used to be all ZOMG!! SASHA IS SOOOO HOT!!! WE SHOULD PLAY 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN!!!!

but then I discovered gordie from Stand By Me. But then that passed. And many fangirl stages later, I've found Shawn Ashmore.

Haha my obsessions may change in a week to as fast as two minutes. It's just whatever I'm looking at at the moment. And since I'm at a psychonauts board....I think oh! Sasha!

But then when I watch Harry Potter....Rupert Grint all the way(I have a thing for redheads...:hearteye: :-P Then all my anime guys. It's a cycle...a long and boring cycle. So you may notice I totally ignore Sasha on some threads and then suddenly obsess over him in others. I think it has to do with ADD. Or maybe I'm crazy. Could be both.

Archived