Home

clone vs storm strooper?

Halo_92

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the clones were going to win anyway, what with the droids actually being designed by palpy to lose... then he screwed up when he became empire and the stormies had to "fight for real"

against small bears...how original.

hmm... maybe thats why they call it a classic

back to the point:

senator palpitine had nothing to do with the flimsy structure of the battle droids, that was all the part of the incompetence of the trade federation and they were mostly built before they knew of clone troopers ever existed. besides it doesnt seem like sbd's were designed to explode if they saw a republic coming(d**m tough buggers too) senate palpitine was playing both ends against the middle, either way they both would have ended up as the sith. it just happend that the clone troopers won therefore making the republic become the sith or the "Empire"

but i think part of the reason they stopped making clone troopers was after the seperatists fell there was no need of a large highly trained army capible of taking down jedi(i know the can only do it in numbers but how many ANYTHINGS can even say that?) they just started hiring cheap mercanaries and the reason they didnt train them more thoroughly is because the rebels werent a magor threat intill it was too late

good point yes/no?

no i just watched the movies. i mean after the third one it was somewhat obvouse yeah?

so have i convinced anyone that the clones would win?

btw, ive never read any of the starwars books but the difference between a normal storm grunt and a highly skilled merc stormtrooper commando is training and personal skill, so if its a contest of skill it just depends on what stormy your talking about

Haven't seen this thread in a while! I can't believe I stirred up 2 pages worth of conversation just by mentioning the ewoks. Sweet.

My final argument, have it make sense or not...

Clones are all cgi. They can do amazing things thanks to the magic of computers. Stormtroopers, well, they can shoot a gun, and that's about it. :)

Huzzah! ITs was just the way they were portrayed in the films that, admittedly, makes the Clones look much better. If you had real actors as the clones as well, then they would all look as amateur as the stormies in the films.

Totally off-topic, but Mercid: Your sig if ****in' Pimp. Did you make it yourself? I can't even pay attention to the page. I can only stare at the brilliant awesome-ness under each of your posts.

Hey Milo - I made Mercid's Sig. You can request one over in the Custom Sigs thread on this forum. Follow this link:

CLICK THIS -> Custom Sigs Requests

Hey Milo - I made Mercid's Sig. You can request one over in the Custom Sigs thread on this forum.

whoops, i better clear this up.

i had a different sigg when i came here; and if you look at the post line he posted that before you made my sigg

Btw: he meant this

1132477588004.gif

that was my sigg up untill more recently. I was forced to change it on account of its file size being to large.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I'm going to find an Adim and ask him to lock all of these dead threads.

Yes, please do that. This is, what, like the 4th nOOb that's come in here in the past week and started resurrecting threads. This goes beyond the point of stupidity.

And btw, The_Sith_Lord, you absolutely butchered one of the best lines from the Terminator.

Archived