Home

[spoiler]Question about ending of Kotor 2

Thank you very much dude. Thats been bugging me for a while. And while Im at it, heres another question. When you go into Freedon Nadd's tomb, they say the "ritual" is complete. It was never mentioned throghout the rest of the game, unless i wasnt paying attention or somethin. help me out.

I read somewhere that part of the cut content included a datapad message by Lonna Vash about a force bond with one of her padawans, that when feelings change or there is great fear, the bond can be weakened or severed -- I'm guessing that when Kreia takes the plunge into the dark side from her neutral alignment, that this effectively means the deal is off.

At least, this would make sense for a LS character, the disparity in alignment... and probably still if you played DS, as Kreia "betrays" the bond, either way.

Good point Nema. if you are a dark side player then you pretty much hate her already and you dont have it no more. and for freedon nadd tomb, it still dont understand because the sith person said the ritual was complete, so something had to have happened.

That would make most sense really.

Oh Nema, where do you get that Chipmonk Head model in your port? Looks kinda fun.

LOL, that would be my Bosmer (wood-elf) PC in Oblivion. I guess she does sort of look like a rodent... I did my best to arrange the features to look somewhat Asian, as well as being an elf. I wouldn't mind modding her into TSL sometime if I can learn how to do it!

Good point Nema. if you are a dark side player then you pretty much hate her already and you dont have it no more. and for freedon nadd tomb, it still dont understand because the sith person said the ritual was complete, so something had to have happened.

This is what Wookieepedia has to say within the entry about Freedon Nadd:

"Approximately fifty years later, during the Onderon Civil War in 3,951 BBY, Nadd's tomb on Dxun was occupied by Darth Nihilus's Sith forces allied with General Vaklu. This posed a threat to Canderous Ordo's Mandalorians and their base on Dxun. Eventually, the Sith camp near the tomb was spotted by the Mandalorians, and three of the Jedi Exile's allies were dispatched there. They broke through the Sith defenses and killed a group of Dark Jedi and Sith Lords, who were performing a ritual in an attempt to siphon the tomb's dark side powers, and very possibly to resurrect Nadd's ancient spirit."

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Freedon_Nadd

The entry talks about how Sith alchemists were known to perform rituals in Nadd's tomb -- both on Dxun and its original place at the palace in Onderon -- to draw on dark power or summon Nadd's spirit (before Nadd was totally obliterated by Exar Kun). So I guess they completed their ritual and gained some power -- although since you easily defeat them you wouldn't really know it!

Archived