Home

Custom Commando Project

Darth Hyukan

name: peace freak

colors: tie die(dont know what it's called) on chest y helm legs arms, bright orange on knee caps shoulders and feet, visor the tie die to

gun: DC-17 with renbowy ooze like the tie die cummin out of barrel all the way to ground with puddle benith him

other: some smile face or peace sign on chest

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All you have to do is select the gun from another commando and paste it on, you don't have to just use what i put in the stock folder. You might need to adjust the canvas size when you do this though. Like Anon's gun is a little cut off

Also, remember the eraser is a good thing. Don't get me wrong, your commandos look good, but the edges could use a little clean up (this is a lot easier to do when working in multiple layers). Other than that, just play around, with a little practice you'd be a lot better than me. When I started, I was using the Hue/Saturation options for visor changes and the Color Balance for Armor color.

Thanks for the tips. I was covering the armor pieces with a 60-55% opaque layer of paint. I was taking some of the stuff off of the other commandos, it's just that none of the weapons looked like the sniper. I was using the eraser to make the paint chip off so it looked damaged. But my little bro was hanging over my shoulder, annyoying me so he could play HL2, so I probably messed up a little. :xp:

EDIT: BTW, you can do peace freak. And the "No zombies" thing on Anon was my idea.:lol:

And the "No zombies" thing on Anon was my idea.

I know, my version just looked kind of bare with out a symbol. and i think the black model has a sniper, the gray has the anti-armor, and the white has the blaster

I'll get peace freak done ASAP but my internet is being screwy again so i don't know when i'll get to posting.

PeaceFreak.jpg

Storm and a Chrome Model:

Storm.jpgStockCH.jpg

Hey,thanks for zombie pwner, he looks really funny :) can you make me another

1- name: TUZ

2- weapon: if you cant do a spatan lazer, could you make it a heavy repeater?

3- armor: blue on the whole body except where Boss would have. make his armor scratched up all over.

ty for everything

cool but can u make the part o him dat is black tie die and modify the puddle of tie die stuuf

and one more thing if u can

name:lava

color:same sorta thing as storm but with dark reds and ornages and burgendy visor and mist like one by death fruit bro

gun: DC-17 with huge fatty flame commin out and a attachment with lavay

uzze comin out and a puddle beneth it

Here is TUZ, just finished him.

I couldn't find a good spartan laser pic to use, or a heavy repeater for that matter. So i added an ammo belt across the chest. And I couldn't get bosses paint scheme right, so I just stuck an orange chest piece on there. :)

TUZ.jpg

Thanks for the tip Liwar, about colorbalance, that really helped.

v: Thanks for the tip, I'll get around too it this afternoon.

(if you don't mind me asking for a commando this time,)

1. Hurricane(if no one's used it yet)

2. Torso & Bucket; burnt-orange, and the "Y" looking thingy on the chest black. could You do the paint kinda like SC-1; but take off the right stripe?

and for the bucket; just make it burnt orange with the black stripe, and make the visor kinda dark, dark blue.

Sholder-pads; dark blue, w/ a burnt-orange stripe.

Upper-arm; black, lower-arm; burnt-orange, and the gloves; black.

Upper-legs; black, lower-legs; orange w/ the litte electric-blue zaps going around them(like on the commando "Zap") leg-pads; black w/ orange stripe.

3. gun; sniper rifle

4. extras; ammo pack on leg, and this symbol on his chest(but on the side, like where yours is)--

http://www.dsfy.com/Images/Kamon/Crest-design/kakudatemusubiinazuma.gif

and could you put a electric-blue laser-sight active on his gun? oh, and an avatar for it, thanks.

wow, in the immortal words of TXH

man this always happens; big lulls between requests and then a bunch all at once. don't get me wrong, though, it makes me feel appreciated.

anyways, here's a modified Peace Freak:

PeaceFreak-1.jpg

I guess here's my list, 1)lava 2)Spider, then Da_man picked up 1)TUZ and 2)Hurricane which i will probably do versions of as well.

Lava:

Lava.jpg

OK; TUZ didn't look like i thought he would but i guess he is OK. i am glad that u tried tho. im ready for my next commando, just make him look how u like, but make his name Tyto. thanx for all gtg.

ty they are both owsome i really like lava could ya make another

name: bones

colors: the pixlated army camo with the forest colors or somthing close all over him

his visor a dark green

gun: dc-17

and only if u want to (please want to) another one exaticaly like bones but the armyies desert cammo and named giffy nad on both of them there name type on there chest like tuz ty

i know it's a lot to ask but flames on lava somewhere, and add them all to my avater thing and one pic sorry for askin soo much ty bye

From my expirience with modding and skinning, I know that just camo all over doesn't look good. I'll do camo on the pads, shoulders, and the chest y thing. I try my hand at this one, LiWar. I just got a Xbox 360, so I won't get around to it until friday. :)

Death rabit, prepare for me to own you and kik your *** in real life. u totally made them ruin giffy and i will KICK YOUR ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DA MAN I DONT WANT U DOIN ANYMORE OF MY COMMANDOS! YOU TOTALLY RUIN THEM. ITS PRETTY SAD HOW U MADE TUZ; it is probably a good thing i got photoshop since ill probably get kiked off of this so **** U ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope u noobs can forgive me, but u SUCK

**** U, U ****IN BASTERD U DEATH RABIT: GET A F'IN LIFE

Archived