Home

Custom Commando Project

Darth Hyukan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, i saw those, but i was looking for something less far away scenic and more in the room. Dark_Storm what do you think? Did you want one of those pics or a different one? I realize now i didn't color one of the wrist pads, did you want the flame thrower there or on the forearm? The sooner you respond the better because i'm dumping my computer very shortly here

+ my current no gun model:

nogun2.jpg

in your user profile, you can import pics into your album (you can create this to) or just make a photobucket or imageshack account.

as for the group thing, i think Da_man is the only one that can invite people.

PS. also watch out for double posting. there is an edit option down at the bottom of your posts. use that instead of creating a new one.

Sorry guys, the nice storm that hit yesterday knocked out my power. My home internet is out so I probably won't be able to post much the next few days. I don't want to re-format until i can back everything up either so... I'll be able to fill some requests if i get them while i'm online.

and here's a avi sized cody and pheonix (they're on photobucket so I don't know if you can see them or not M@rs):

CodyAVI.jpgpicture.php?albumid=75&pictureid=342

in your user profile, you can import pics into your album (you can create this to) or just make a photobucket or imageshack account.

as for the group thing, i think Da_man is the only one that can invite people.

PS. also watch out for double posting. there is an edit option down at the bottom of your posts. use that instead of creating a new one.

Sorry guys, the nice storm that hit yesterday knocked out my power. My home internet is out so I probably won't be able to post much the next few days. I don't want to re-format until i can back everything up either so... I'll be able to fill some requests if i get them while i'm online.

and here's a avi sized cody and pheonix (they're on photobucket so I don't know if you can see them or not M@rs):

CodyAVI.jpgPheonixAVI.jpg

I can't see them, sorry, I need to fix this thing, I don't know why I can't see them either, hmm. I guess it's my filter, can't fix that, that just sucks

I'll get M@Rs into the group. I'm trying to figure out how I can let members invite others.

And I've also been gone since Friday. Did the whole San Diego Zoo death march with my family. :xp:

Also, as an alternative to getting rid of the whole gun, try making a lightsaber like THIS

Thanks for inviting me into the group, I appreciate it a lot, can I get some ideas for a new commando for me to work on, or should I start with my own idea?

I gotta go, but I'll be back tomorrow, thanks again for the invite :D

that is one way. interesting mod

i figured a no gun model was necessary though after all of the pistol/alternate gun requests in the past. I feel like i opened pandoras box though b/c now there are a lot less limitations to the requests

I tried doing a no gun Model, but failed miserably. I can photoshop fine, It's just making stuff out of this air is what kills me. :lol:

EDIT: I can also create animated versions that look fairly good. If you can give the frames, I can make them into animated pics, no problem.

yeah, I go with the clone/smudge until it looks decent trick. I've had to do something like it before, but I've always been able to fake it more because it would be covered up by something else. but i totally know what you mean. Changing things is a lot easier than creating things.

^ I have an idea, I'm going to kinda copy the Phoenix idea, I'm going to try in making a commando with lightning up his arms and legs, with a lightning symbol on his chest or helmet (it might be the symbol for Zeus if there is such a thing)

Hmm, I think I'll try doing that too, that's not a bad idea...:)

here's my first Custom Commando, the idea is from Dark Storm...

picture.php?albumid=74&pictureid=359picture.php?albumid=74&pictureid=365

it was pretty easy...I need to learn how to do other stuff... ^This picture, was made from boredom, now he looks like he's wearing some bulldog armor or something :)

Hmm, I think I'll try doing that too, that's not a bad idea...:)

here's my first Custom Commando, the idea is from Dark Storm...

picture.php?albumid=74&pictureid=359picture.php?albumid=74&pictureid=365

it was pretty easy...I need to learn how to do other stuff... ^This picture, was made from boredom, now he looks like he's wearing some bulldog armor or something :)

ill post mine when i get back to my house, i did it with paint so it will be crude , but if i gets me in im happy:sprobe::maul::sprobe::maul5:

i let you in, M@RS, because you had some pretty good ideas,and we need ideas. :lol:

I'll see what dark_storm does, and I'll invite him based on his pic.

Also, please use something other than paint. HERE is a link to GIMP, which is the FREE version of Photoshop, which is also easier to use.

this is the only picture I could find that was good enough

Unless this is for another game then screw it I'm done :D

Well I've ended my search, and LiWar kinda beat me to the punch. I was trying to make a commando that looked similar, but the problem was that I couldn't make the the head spikes quite right.

i let you in, M@RS, because you had some pretty good ideas,and we need ideas. :lol:

I'll see what dark_storm does, and I'll invite him based on his pic.

Also, please use something other than paint. HERE is a link to GIMP, which is the FREE version of Photoshop, which is also easier to use.

Oh, okay, did you see my first Custom Commando? I learned some more about Photoshop today, and I have another idea...

Archived