Home

Lesser-known pairings.

If you've been in the Psychonauts section of Fanfiction.net since it had only 50 something fics, you'd know that some really strange pairings were made. I think there was a Cruller/Sasha at some point. Don't know the author, but it freaked me out. And oh, there have been at least 4 Raz/Sasha fics. Really creepy!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG, I totally remember the Sasha/Cruller fic. I think it was dedicated to Cheez and he was all 'ARGARGARG ~rips off arm~' and I remember 'The Licking From Hell' and I have no idea how that came from 'The Play From Hell.'

Yeah, I may be a new member to there, but i've been browsing for a long while.

OMG, I totally remember the Sasha/Cruller fic. I think it was dedicated to Cheez and he was all 'ARGARGARG ~rips off arm~' and I remember 'The Licking From Hell' and I have no idea how that came from 'The Play From Hell.'

Yeah, I may be a new member to there, but i've been browsing for a long while.

I'm familiar with the Raz/ Sasha ones. I didn't know there was a Cruller/ Sasha. Fanfiction writers will seek out every couple imaginable and write chapter after chapter of fluffy angst dedicated to them. I don't read a lot of fics anymore.

The god of creepy slash, FluffleNeCharka. More like a demon, though. Like Damian from the Omen.

I couldn't eat whipped cream for months after I read that. Just the thought of it makes my stomach churn.

"White chocolate, sugar free whipped cream." Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

If you've been in the Psychonauts section of Fanfiction.net since it had only 50 something fics, you'd know that some really strange pairings were made. I think there was a Cruller/Sasha at some point. Don't know the author, but it freaked me out. And oh, there have been at least 4 Raz/Sasha fics. Really creepy!

Sasha/Ford fic? LINK! :o

....I totally blame this comic for the existance of any Sasha/Ford fics. XD

The god of creepy slash, FluffleNeCharka. More like a demon, though. Like Damian from the Omen.

I couldn't eat whipped cream for months after I read that. Just the thought of it makes my stomach churn.

"White chocolate, sugar free whipped cream." Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I like FluffleNeCharka because she's nice and has supported my fics with many kind things to say. Some people just have different interests. Her fics are VERY angsty and and a bit crazy sexual tho. I read the raz/sasha for a few chapters...but it's really not my thing.

If you don't count the admittedly creepy slash she writes at times, her writing is otherwise good (Orange Haze was one of my favorite stories of hers). But it's like she dissapeared from the section. I haven't seen her on FF for 3 weeks, and in the world of fanfiction, that's a very long time. I remember this one girl ...Lily23 that was also once real active and then just vanished. I got a review from her for a story I wrote and I was like, "huh...I thought she'd 'retired'".

Sometimes you wonder if the writers just die. And it does happen, no joke. Someone had left me a review(Rock-California maybe?), and I clicked on their profile. They had one story, and not for the section. It seemed outragiously popular according to the review count. So I clicked, and if you read from a certain page, you saw the review someone left, more like a flame. The rest of the reviews were defending the writer and flaming to the flamer. The flamer in question apologized, and the writer forgave. But then...the person's name changed to Raynsolderborther or something, and in his review he wrote of how Rayn or something like that was sorry for flaming, and that she had cancer and had passed away on a Monday. It wa admittedly sad and I didn't even know her. I clicked on the profile, and sure enough, people had taken over her stories to finish them off.

Sometimes you wonder if the writers just die. And it does happen, no joke. Someone had left me a review(Rock-California maybe?), and I clicked on their profile. They had one story, and not for the section. It seemed outragiously popular according to the review count. So I clicked, and if you read from a certain page, you saw the review someone left, more like a flame. The rest of the reviews were defending the writer and flaming to the flamer. The flamer in question apologized, and the writer forgave. But then...the person's name changed to Raynsolderborther or something, and in his review he wrote of how Rayn or something like that was sorry for flaming, and that she had cancer and had passed away on a Monday. It wa admittedly sad and I didn't even know her. I clicked on the profile, and sure enough, people had taken over her stories to finish them off.

ACK! Ah so you read all of that.....Uh...Crap...Well at least you read my profile before my "death"......

ACK! Ah so you read all of that.....Uh...Crap...Well at least you read my profile before my "death"......

She wasn't talking about you, she was talking about your flamer...I think...Ne ways...:) You reviewed the last chapter I submitted for Always The Same...so it's ok, we know your alive.

I need to start reading again. I was turned off of ff.net because of the angst and mary sues, but I'm probably missing some real good stories.

I like your avatar, Darth Ave.

Yeah, the mary-sues are long gone. Now, it's offbeat hook-ups and the occasional songfic(written by me!) My latest is Sasha, Milla, Ford, and Oleander going to see Rocky Horror.

And yes, everyone loves Hannibal Lector.

Yeah, the mary-sues are long gone. Now, it's offbeat hook-ups and the occasional songfic(written by me!) My latest is Sasha, Milla, Ford, and Oleander going to see Rocky Horror.

And yes, everyone loves Hannibal Lector.

I always liked the off beat hookups. Wow...who's going to be the transvestites?

Archived