Home

Raz's Voice in Cartoon!

Yeah, Squirrel Boy is a pretty funny show. Also those aren't "minor roles", he plays important characters, in Zatch Bell; Kanchome is my second favorite Mamodo because of his power, and in Ben 10 he plays Grey Matter, a pretty important alien.

...I just gained 10 nerd points with that sentence.

Yeah, Squirrel Boy is a pretty funny show. Also those aren't "minor roles", he plays important characters, in Zatch Bell; Kanchome is my second favorite Mamodo because of his power, and in Ben 10 he plays Grey Matter, a pretty important alien.

...I just gained 10 nerd points with that sentence.

I don't watch either show so I wasn't sure exactly who he voiced, I just knew he did. I know he does other voices too, but those are the only ones (Aside from Zim, Dagget and his video game rolls) that I recognized.

Being a nerd is fun.

I used to collect Yu-gi-oh cards...that makes me a nerd.

I used to collect that crappy pokemon crap. I'd even go to the burger king on those trading night. I got my first Butterfree thay tuesday night. But that's not the point.

I also used to be a harry pothead, but now the only cards I collect are my old library cards. and fashion ads, pez dispensers, and queen shirts.

I used to collect that crappy pokemon crap. I'd even go to the burger king on those trading night. I got my first Butterfree thay tuesday night. But that's not the point.

I also used to be a harry pothead, but now the only cards I collect are my old library cards. and fashion ads, pez dispensers, and queen shirts.

I'm still a bit of a Harry Potter freak in the sense that I get the new books the day they come out and I always see the new movies. Other then that though the Harry Potter inside me is slowly dying...ok...that sounded creepy...whatever.

Pokemon mania completely passed me over. I was into DBZ for a while though, I am ashamed to say. (But that was a long time ago)

Hehe I don't think I saw that one...and it's been so long, I wouldn't have remembered it right away even if I had.

At first I didn't remember... but then I remembered why I hated that character and it all came back to me.

2006-06-26.jpg

Lol...wow. No one's cool in that show though. It took me years to see it. When I was little it was awsome. Then, one day like...two or three years ago when I was sick it happened to be on and I sat and watched half of it. The script is terrible and the actors just make it even worse. The villians are real corny too. I'm surprised it's lasted as long as it has.

They sucked.

I watched an old episode a week ago, only like three would fight while the others would walk around in circles pretending to fight.

Red-OMG PUDDIES.

Puddy-That's right bitch, whatcha gonna do?

Red-THIS! *kicks Puddy in the bright silver target on his chest*

Puddy-OH SHNAPP! *splodes*

They sucked.

I watched an old episode a week ago, only like three would fight while the others would walk around in circles pretending to fight.

Red-OMG PUDDIES.

Puddy-That's right bitch, whatcha gonna do?

Red-THIS! *kicks Puddy in the bright silver target on his chest*

Puddy-OH SHNAPP! *splodes*

Those big targets sucked. You would think that they would get the hint after a while and get rid of them. The power rangers don't really have any good enemies.

Plus they could really save time if they used the Megazord BEFORE the bad guy turned giant.

True...very true. Television characters never learn though. It would probably be unsporting to become a giant robot thing and then crush some silly little bad guys. People probably wouldn't respect them.

Archived