Home

The Tech Demo, Rumored for KOTOR 3 and Vader

Mister Chief

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i alreddy knew all that but i still think that sith troopers wouldnt last five seconds

Yes...but the Stormtroopers are actually VOLUNTEERS (or forced volunteers..hehe) instead of muder machines like the Clones and the Sith were.

Remember, we haven't seen a lot Stormtrooper intereaction with people. There is no way to know how they really acted.

Besides losing to a group consisting of a Wookie, gambler, princess and farmer, we haven't seen mutch of them yet...:xp:

But seriously...the stormtroopers aren't THAT great. For example, Commander Thrawn prefers the usage of clones (even unstable ones!) over the usage of stormtroopers on several ocasions during the Thrawn crisis. And HE was/is/will be a militairy genius.

@ Topic:

It's about the Tech demo and the games using it, people...

It's a matter of preference. Imo, the Sith troopers, with their corthosis blades (so they can duel with lightsabers) their good military training and weapons would make a strong opponent. Ideal for games like..for example..Republic Commando. But when I play a game set in the 'New Republic' Era, with all the pantsy stormtroopers with their E-11's, I want to feel mighty. With the lightsaber in one hand, and a destructive force power in my other.

If i'm a Jedi, there's no way i'll be tactically hiding from an enemy..no way :D

Archived