Home

BBB: Recruitment!

Alright then, I won't give up on my first RP ever. :D Especially such an awesome one.

Name: Jynn

Position: None

Faction: None chosen, dislikes New Rebel Confederacy, suspicious of Republic Empire

Political Favor: Republic

Lightsaber type: Single-Bladed, hilt is silver-colored, very smooth and unornamented except for some engraving

Blade color: Silver

Weapons: Lightsaber (belonged to her former mentor, Jedi Master Kai Lin)

Ship: Ion Storm - a Republic Sienar Systems Scimitar (Similar to Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator, umm... wait. Did I say similar?)

Force powers: Telekinesis, Force Defense/Absorb/Deflect, Master Speed, Force Communication, Drain Knowledge, Force Travel

Jedi Rank: Jedi Knight

Physical Description: Jynn is strong but not overly muscular. Her hair is tied behind her head. She wears a black robe and belt.

Hair Color: Slowly changed to black when she started going Dark. Strange.

Eye Color: Green

Height: 5 ft. 9 in.

Homeplanet: Unknown, raised on Tatooine

Bio: Jynn was not born on Tatooine, but brought there when she was still under a year of age. Her parents were subsequently killed by Tusken Raiders. Former Jedi Master Kai Lin arrived just in time to save her life, then raised her, trying to teach her the ways of the Force in a more subtle manner than she would have learned at the Jedi Temple.

After Kai Lin was murdered by his former apprentice Xendek, Jynn became the unofficial Padawan of another Jedi, Kante Rhun. They ran into Xendek on several occasions, but never managed to detain or destroy him. Xendek went into hiding after their third encounter, and has not been seen since.

After their final encounter with Xendek, Kante Rhun took Jynn back to the Temple and petitioned for her to become his Padawan. The Jedi council agreed, based on the fact that she had already started training with Kai Lin, and it was better to continue training her in the Light Side, instead of letting her wander aimlessly. Jynn subsequently passed the trials and became a Jedi Knight.

Jynn started roaming the galaxy ever since Kante Rhun was believed killed during Order 66. After meeting the Sith, Darth Velrogh, and hearing him state that he had killed him, she attacked him, and there was a brief altercation. However, they were forced to work together during the following events. She still, however, despises him and would really like to decapitate him sometime.

During the incidents, Jynn slowly drifted towards the Dark Side, giving up on her former mentors' teachings. She still tries to do the right thing, but she now has a different way of going about it.

Side note: Jynn is still left-handed. (Whaddya know? :D)

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay RaV™, I don't have enough space to keep PM'ing you, so I'll help you here. Now tell me specifically, not in-general, but pinpoint exactly, what you're confused about, and I'll help you as best I can.

And if in the event that I go phsycotic trying to help you, then one of the veterans of the RP can aid you, such as Rexraptor2000, or Dark_Lady. Okay!? :D

Okay, there's the:

Elites

Brutes

Hunters

Jackals

Grunts

Drones

Engineers

They're the covenant races, look on page three, post 120 to see some links to the different races that Rex posted.

As for Star Wars races, there's all the races you could think of, including the clones as well.

Okay, there's the:

Elites

Brutes

Hunters

Jackals

Grunts

Drones

Engineers

They're the covenant races, look on page three, post 120 to see some links to the different races that Rex posted.

As for Star Wars races, there's all the races you could think of, including the clones as well.

Well In that case im all bout the Sangheili (Elites)

Good! Go for it! :D (Have you played Halo?)

Any more help needed?

I love Halo to the core as Halo Wars looks very interesting from the teaser video with how the elites are basically Predators without the dreads. May someone give me a stat sheet for this and what governments/political parties are still around?

I would like to change my race, I forgot about ODST's do they still have them?

Oh, now I remember! Yeah!.....Nope, sorry RaV™, we don't have, humans, or I should say more technically, earthens, in this RP as playable characters. Sorry.

@steven - Um, steven, I recommend you tell me about that little, faction, of yours, because I'll be starting eiher today or tomorrow, and I need to know about it now, so I can decide if I'll include it in the RP.

Archived