Home

The Cantina Scenario 2!

Deac

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Norl: You won't kill me Starkiller, for in a sense, I AM YOUR FATHER!

[To Norl] You're no father of mine!

*Leaps in the air, activates sabers and creates a force shield that deflects Norl's force destruction power*

Norl: Tyrnl2, kill your original. Where is Deac2?

[To Norl] He's dead.

Norl:A shame. I'll just have to make a Deac3. And that flying fellow, he seems ripe for cloning. It is the future....

Guest emupiett

*Still in the brawl with the his clone, Ternyl punches the clone in the head several times. Once the clone is knocked out, Ternyl jumps up off of him and shoots him 5 times, just to make sure he's dead.*

[to Norl] Take that, scum.

*Shoots Norl, but Norl ducks behind the boarding ramp of his ship.*

Norl: Ha! Take that Ternyl!

[to Norl] You're asking for trouble.

*Flips in the air, blaster drawn. He shoots down mid-flip and hits Norl in the leg. As Ternyl lands, he looks for some cover, and starts blasting at the Stormtroopers.*

[To Norl] Give me one good reason why I shouldn't half you.

Norl: I made you, and I can break you just as easily *throws force stone at Deac. Deac's powers are trapped in the stone. in a rage Deac halves him.*

[To Tyrnl] Get me that stone!

*Dives into fray after it*

---------------------------------------------

Hehehehe! Stupid borg. You won't assimilate me! You couldn't assimilate a-what the?

#############################################

I am Deacutus of Borg. Resistance is futile.

[Assimilation: May not have happened.]

Guest emupiett

[to DEAC] I'm on my way!

*As he's blasting the troopers, Ternyl does a flying somersault and grabs the force stone on his way down.*

[to DEAC] Here you go Starkiller!

*Makes a motion like he's throwing the stone to Deac, but instead runs over to him and does a hand-off.*

[to Norl] Now to scrap you!

Norl: Let's see your best shot, Ternyl!

*At that, another clone of Ternyl comes running out of the ship. This time, though, both arms are blasters.*

[to Norl] What the--!?

Norl: Ha ha ha!

[To Norl] Don't you ever die! My force powers won't go that easily!

*The remaining half of Norl dies laughing and hitting a button. A cannon is heard firing and 6 pods land in the ground nearby. Another Evil Tyrnl, this time with a saber hand. 2 evil R9's also exit. Even two Rwoses get out. And yet another evil Deac appears.Evil Deac runs to face Deac*

Deac2: I am Deac2, the strongest and the better. I have been engineered to be better.

*Draws a double ended lightsaber*

Hehehehe! Stupid borg. You won't assimilate me! You couldn't assimilate a-what the?

Guest emupiett

[to Self] Darn! Two of me at the same time.

*Ternyl runs over to cover again in order to have a better vantage point. From his cover, he aims his blaster at the second evil Ternyl (the one with the blaster). He shoots him with 5 well placed shots, killing him. He tries the same with the other, but he deflects it with his lightsaber.*

[to DEAC] Hey, Deac! Do you have a lightsaber I can use? I need one to handle this guy.

Guest emupiett

*Does a flying somersault and catches the lightsaber on the way down. Begins fighting

EvilTernyl3. To everyone's surprise, Ternyl is an amazing saberist. A huge duel ensues.*

[to HORN] Thanks!

[To Tyrnyl] Hey, Tyrnl! You've got a force imprint of my powers. You're a Jedi

Deac2: And you're a dead guy.

[To Deac2] They didn't make you good at jokes!

*Creates an ice bolt and fires it at Deac2*

Guest emupiett

*As EvilTernyl3 sees Ternyl is an excellent saberist, he takes out his blaster. He fires a bunch of rounds at Ternyl, but Ternyl absorbs the shots and pulls the gun from the other.*

[to DEAC] Wow!

*EvilTernyl3 again draws his saber, and then presses the second switch making it double-edged.*

[to EvilTernyl3] Now you're cheating, huh? We'll see about that.

EvilTernyl3: Give me your best shot!

*Ternyl jumps and does a triple somersault in the air with blinding speed. He lands behind EvilTernyl3. The other spins around, and takes several swings at Ternyl, each of them blocked. Ternyl then swings blindingly fast. EvilTernyl3 not knowing where to look then falls to the ground, dead. Ternyl then goes back to finishing off the stormtroopers.*

Deac2: It is time to end this...

*Creates a long bolt of Dark Force power and hurls it at Deac. Die falls and gasps*

[To Deac2] You'll regret that...(Gasp)

Deac2: You're gone...

*Suddenly Deac2 clutches his heart in agony. He has jusrt killed himself. The bond that kep him and his evil clone brethrin is gone. Deac2 falls dead next to his progenitor...*

(This is where the movie should end, but carry on posting here. It's not over yet...

Guest emupiett

*Finishes off the last of the stormtroopers. The Imperial officers flees into his ship and takes off. Ternyl turns to Deac.*

[to DEAC] Nice work, Deac. Now that's called teamwork! *Shakes Deac's hand.*

(What Tyrnl hasn't realised is that Deac is already supposed to be dead)

*Deac's body begins to fade. Tyrnl watches in shock. The man he just congratulated is dead. But, the body does not completly fade. It fluctuates, and appears whole. Deac2's ghost appears above Deac2's body*

Deac2: Have life, original. *Disappers, but breathes life onto Deac. Deac gets up*

[To Tyrnl] Thanks for your gesture. You will be a fine Jedi. You protected the innocent. Now wasn't my time. My clone has become one with the force.

Ok, speech's over now. Let's have a drink and wait for adventure to come our way!

Guest Rogue 9

free drinks for everyone, sorry I was a little busy sith some Imperial entaglements, seems this frieghter was blasting out of bay 94 and the troopers were trying to set up an e-web, after the frieghter blew out of there thr troopers noticed me...a shame really some of them almostseemed intelligent.

[To Everyone] Shame about Bing. He must be dead.*Sips drink*...

Well, I've an Idea for some fun. Let's do the kessel run. I have a ship we can do it in, and I'm sure we could get a ton of dosh for the spice. Interested?

(Note: if you are assimilated whilst wearing borg underwear-Deacutus 'n' Co. Borg supplies cannot be held responsible for the safety of your individuality or of any relation thereof. Pants may not repel insects or computer viruses.)

Guest Redwing

I'll have to opt out of this one, my teleporter is working again and I have urgent business elsewhere...

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

[To Party]I'll go in the Deac Star. It'll have the most cargo room, so I'll take all the spice. There's a processing station on the far side of the moon. We get in, get loaded, get out. Interested? We'll split the profits, as my ship carries the most you two'll get your equal cut.

(Note: if you are assimilated whilst wearing borg underwear -Deacutus 'n' Co. Borg supplies cannot be held responsible for the safety of your individuality or of any relation thereof. Pants may not repel insects or computer viruses. Borg queen's head is a rareity. For every infinite ammount of pants, there is one Borg queen head.Batterires not included!)

Guest emupiett

[to DEAC] Sounds good to me.

[to HORN] What about you? Do you agree to you and I getting equal cuts?

Guest SlasherX

Soon out of no where! A giant mechanical claw pops out of the Deac Star's Defenses

It closes on to Deac's Head. Closing in on him and caught! Slowly closing tightly bulging his puny little melon head...cracking ever so slowly.

Hey...we need to even this up! No offend Deac, if I insulted you, it was a joke! =)

Archived