Home

The Cantina Scenario 2!

Deac

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Redwing

*stalks in* I am beginning to die of boredom.

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

(I haven't posted because I've been away for a week)

*Runs into bar*

[To Everyone] Guys! Underneath all the rubble of the base is a secret cloning facility where my evi clone came from. I've something to tell you before we make plans to destroy it...

I remember most of my early life, joining the rebellion and so on. But I only remember arriving on Atmos when I had a mission there. The next thing I knew, I was in a gene therapy tank, looking at a strange symbol. It's all over the cloning lab. We have to destroy that place or there will be loads of evil Deacs running all over the place! Whose in the save the galaxy....?

Guest Redwing

I don't really understand why you're so panicked, but I am rapidly going insane from watching these two idiots play sabaac, so count me in.

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

[To R9] If you have some kind of problem, then we can take it up later. But that facility takes priotity. They can make Jedi. Scary thought, Huh?

[To Party] Let's move out.

[To Sabacc players] Oh yeah, Mosari's hacking into the cards so you all get crap ones and have to bluff.

[to Deac] Okay Mr. Smartypants.. why did i bust then? Sheesh, you would think of anything to make me look bad.

Oh.. btw.. you might find your ship scattered into little tiny peices when you get the the spaepot. jabba didn't like you double parking his fav spot to land... tho i think landing on TOP of his Yacht wasa bad idea to begin with

[To Mosari] Well, he can destroy the StarHawk, but he can't destroy.... The Deac Star!

I have several ships. Jabba's dead anyhow, (this is after RTJ, dope!).

[To Everyone] What about the cloning facility, doesn't anyone wan't to destroy it! It'll produce hundreds of Evil Deacs!

[To Everyone] Anyone's whose gonna go, nows the time.

*As Deac turns to leave, a figure appears in the door. At first glance the party realises that he is an evil Deac. But he has a concussion rifle where his left arm should be*

EvilDeac2: Die, defect! *Points blaster at Deac and fires. Deac takes the full force of the blow*

[To Evil Deac] It'll take more than that to kill me! *Whips out lightsaber*

EvilDeac2: Didn't you hear what my predecessor said? We're all over.

*Through the windows the party can see about 30 evil deacs, each in little groups of the same type*

[To Self] Ahh, damn.

[To party] A little help here? I don't think eveil deacs like sabaac!

Archived