Home

Lawl, Psychonauts-inspired jewelery.

This is why I really shouldn't be left alone with fimo and irridescent fimo dust, as I was in my jewelery-making course today.

arrowheadnecklace.PNG

PSITANIUM ARROWHEAD NECKLACE. 8D I totally had to.

arrowheadnecklace2.PNG

Closeup. It looks much better in real life.

I should be arrested for being too much of a fangirl, really. %D

b45486622.jpg

Psychonauts dress design. Complete with levitation bubble skirt and matching handbag.

True couture to the Nth degree, for sure. You will see it on the runway someday.

Holly, do you want to co-lab on a collection?

Funny you should say that because I did some purple/orange spiral beads along with two brain beads in the same batch as the arrowhead. so I totally could make a whole Psychonauts-inspired necklace. But as we're selling just about everything we make at this thing, I dunno if I could keep those beads.

b45486622.jpg

Psychonauts dress design. Complete with levitation bubble skirt and matching handbag.

True couture to the Nth degree, for sure. You will see it on the runway someday.

Holly, do you want to co-lab on a collection?

Cool dress Darth. I don't know why, but I'm now into designing since I've been gone. Watching Project Runway too much.

Cool dress Darth. I don't know why, but I'm now into designing since I've been gone. Watching Project Runway too much.

Welcome to the dark side my friend. I'm currently being emo ar Project runway because they sent home Malan too soon. I'm sending hate mail to bravo and listening to evenasance.

Yeah, those brain beads and other stuff Holly mentioned= :hearteye:

Welcome to the dark side my friend. I'm currently being emo ar Project runway because they sent home Malan too soon. I'm sending hate mail to bravo and listening to evenasance.

Yeah, those brain beads and other stuff Holly mentioned= :hearteye:

I know. Malan was the best!!!! His dress rocked!!! Angela should had gone home!!!!!

Archived