Home

Galaxies

Oh-hoho. A phrase not heard very often from you.

DSS: "Yer, baby, I'm serious. Zucchinis are important. Let's try something different now."

*later*

Girl: "Uuuuh Mr. Shadow, such thing never happened to me before."

I can imagine what you reported to the local farmer guy, eh.

weird I mention something (or the fact that I'm posting again :p) but if you go to aol.com and check the trial games section you can dl the SWG trial correctly, this is one of the very few things AOL did right, a lot of mirror sites don't work, so if you use that you can play the trial, even though you can't go past lvl 10 or get out of the beginners ship.

and just in the very last of the cases, if you guys really want to try making the aresen guild, I think I can use my veteran's trial ticket to reactivate one of my accounts for 2 weeks and join the guild so it won't be disbanded, can't add naja since I reactivated that account for the trial like 2 months ago, so I'd use a CL6 nub for the guild ;), not that I'd play, I'm stuck Playing WoW still :D

*bites Aresen*

weird I mention something (or the fact that I'm posting again :p) but if you go to aol.com and check the trial games section you can dl the SWG trial correctly, this is one of the very few things AOL did right,

Thank you :stick: but i tried that one too :( ill update again my pc drivers and try it again... If not ill be stuck on Diabolos on Final fantasy XI , ill get Wow i´ve heard alot of it and ill try it just for fun...

cya laterx

What realm? :D

*ow*

let me see....

Hellscream, Maelstrom, Bloodhoof, Greymane, Argent Dawn, Alexstraza, Dethecus, Scarlet Crusade and used to play on Sargeras, Elune and Twisting Nether but I deleted my toons there.

and yes, I DO play in all those servers :xp:;P

and I still have a few characters left to create toons on a couple servers more, so depending on how easy can someone convince me I can make toons in other servers :D, been playing since Beta and I'm the biggest slacker in the guild hehe.

heard the trial versions from download sites for SW:G suck big time lately, good I still have my cds from my original account, I just had to download 10000000000000000000000000000000 patches when I reactivated just for fun.

about WoW, I have like a million trials aswell, I still get all those mails of "recruit a friend" that are still active and my trial version from my Collector's Edition and one last CD I got when I bought another starcraft battlechest when I was Cali with my BF, I couldn't get any of my other copies to work and I wanted to play with my geeky BF some old games, so we got it when we were heading to the airport when it was time to come back, so yeah, I think I have a few trials to give just like those AOL CDs =p

let me see....

Hellscream, Maelstrom, Bloodhoof, Greymane, Argent Dawn, Alexstraza, Dethecus, Scarlet Crusade and used to play on Sargeras, Elune and Twisting Nether but I deleted my toons there.

well like i mentoned elsewhere I play on Earthern Realm :)

*kicks blizzard*

how dare you charge my account!

• 2 weeks later...
on galaxies i play on starsider as Kioet' (apostrophe added) Jared plays as Ogsken, the little respec-jedi. :rolleyes:

you know, I found at combat level 86 I could kill your ass as a jedi... And no wonder you hate jedi... they are like tanks... anyways i'll probablly try out smuggler when they release the expertise part... I dunno..

just play what ya feel good at, try em all out. I find i like bh more, cause i get a thrill out of singling someone random rebel out and hunting them down, not because i'm uber or anything like that....it's nice to win, yes, but moreso when you're health drops to less than 100, and you get that final shot just in time...or whip out a weapon or unleash a special you almost forgot about, and shock+awe effect on enemy at the last minute of the battle. i've had 1 battle last a freaking 45 minutes, and i won.....that was vs that ithorian elder jedi...talk about fighting for every penny.....his bounty was only slightly more than 20,000 credits...10k less than most npc marks.

it's all about how you play. just like in manowars 3 or saber battle x for mysteries of the sith...

haha. I miss manowars. And saber battle x... and mots in general.

And jk. And XWA for that matter. Those games were the ****. Hands down.

On another not... Jetpacks are expensive. with all the bounties on my head from restuss I cant even risk wearing it lol. Lame.

Archived