Home

Buddy Lists

Hello all, here you can post your Buddy Lists (No Ignore Lists as this is supposed to be a nice Thread). I think RC did a Thread like this before, but that got closed and I don't want this one to suffer the same fate. If anyone complains that they are not on somebody's Buddy Lists, just PM that person instead of begging on this Thread.

When you post your Buddy Lists, you can put a reason why you put them on your Buddy Lists, but you don't have to. I appreciate being on people's Buddy Lists too.

Here's mine so far:

connor

ForceFightWMe12

igyman

Jae Onasi

Jason Skywalker

Jedi_Knight_707

JediMaster12

Mr_BFA

Niner_777

RC 1162

Renegade Puma

Revanscool

Sabretooth

steven

I hope this doesn't get closed.

gee, i'm flattered :D. thanks for adding me, Pottsie, though i've returned the favour long ago.

i have a whole lot of people in my list:

Jason Skywalker

Pottsie

Niner_777

Hall (yep, Hallucination all right :D)

igyman

Jae Onasi - the Mom-erator (credit goes to ForceFight for making that up :D)

ForceFightWMe12

JasraLantill

JK707

RJM (now he'll throuw a fit about how "unworthy" i am :p)

Sabretooth - ner vod

Vladimir Vlada

and last, but not least, the Shadow Lord of the Sith himself!

Hmm, okay. Well, I think that lot's of my buddies came from the fanfiction boards. Mainly because the same people seem to hang around there and help each other with their fics. There are lot's of positive comments and that creates 'buddies.' :D

Hmm, okay. Well, I think that lot's of my buddies came from the fanfiction boards. Mainly because the same people seem to hang around there and help each other with their fics. There are lot's of positive comments and that creates 'buddies.' :D

I have to agree. Most of the people on my Buddy Lists are either my favourite Writers and/or my friends from the CEC. People like RC, Jason, etc.

Archived