Home

Looking for a W.I.P.

Master Kavar

I remember several months ago I saw a W.I.P. here of someone who was replacing all the glove and boot textures from the default Jedi robes in TSL, with the textures used for the Master variants. It's been awhile though, and I don't remember if this was ever completed, or even who was making it. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

I hit a couple of snags. I finally found a workaround for the boots, but I would have had to of started over from scratch and I just didn't have the heart to do so. Re: the glove, just too far beyond my ability. Trying to remap the hands to match any of the available gloved robes was simply a nightmare. I might have been able to get the male model to work but since I had to rely on Replacer for the female model, the project seemed doomed.

Due to the lack of interest, it didn't seem prudent to post an update. Sorry if I let anyone down. :(

Like me, Achilles hadn't played it yet. ;)

I haven't even installed Oblivion yet. Though I will someday... soon I hope.

I'm doing my best to tell myself it's all hype and avoid playing either title ;)

Well it isn't hype I assure you. I'm not helping by saying this am I? ;) -RH

Edit: Meh doesn't matter much I can't afford to buy it and not too tempted and to down below, you're correct editing body meshes isn't easy or fun, I've tinkered with it and I didn't enjoy it really, lol

Edit2: @Achilles - These boots were meant for walking... and thats just what they'll do... one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you! :D

Due to the lack of interest, it didn't seem prudent to post an update. Sorry if I let anyone down.

:) No harm done. It's a drag about the model not working out, but you certainly made a gallant effort. Working with body meshes isn't exactly a walk in the park.

Archived