Home

The Magical Pairing Quiz

Nyeah, I am so making that Milo/Sam machinema now. And the ending you ask? You totally makeout and then die in a fire...in each other's arms of course.

Jesus Mayhem. If you're already this perveted at age twelve, I'd hate to see you when you're eighteen.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Darth

2. Smon

3. Cheez

4. Mayhem

5. Milo

6. Phychocaos

7. Mashi

8. Jmac

9. Halo

10. Zelda

11. Grud

12. Pyro

Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?: No, no

Do you think Four is hot?: On alternate Thursdays

What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?: Ewwwwwww

Can you rec any fic(s) about Nine?: Thank god no

Would Two and Six make a good couple?: On my math quiz

Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?:Sasha Nien: who's five and ten????

What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?: Again. Ewwwwww

Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic. 3 + 10 = 13

Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?: What's a fluff?

Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.: 12- 5 = Hurt

What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted Four to deflower One?: Darth's fashion

Does anyone on your friends list read Seven slash?: hopefully not

Does anyone on your friends list read Three het? hopefully not

Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?: hopefully not

Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?: hopefully not

What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?: LET' S EAT PIE

If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, which song would you choose?: The Camando Song

If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warnings be?: Warning: numbers gone wrong may drive you insane.

What might be a good pick-up line for Two to use on Ten?: 8+ you = you + me

What is Six's super-secret kink?: Pie

Would Eleven shag Nine? Drunk or sober?: ewwwww

If Three and Seven get together, who tops?: No one

How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?: I don't no.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That sucks. *Emo*

Honestly, I'm just super bored and really pissed that the educational system has me in it's evil, slimy clutches again. Nya, I cant make machinema worth ratpoo. I have enough trouble just keeping my Sims alive. There just isn't enough time in a Sim day to make them eat the required 8 meals a day they need *emo*. And haven't you heard me?? FluffleNeCharka has died loong ago, the whisper of her ghost stops by occasionally and that's it. I might as well have died myself though, with school coming I wont be able to update A Summer of Psychics or Elusive Insanity in a long time. Seriously though, if you want perversion come over to my school and sit next to the dudes. They cuss more cencored words and mention more 'unmentionable' acts in a single sentence than I or my friends combined do in an entire year. My ears are forever tarnished *emosob*

I am extremely disapointed with all of you. I was in what? ONE list. ONE, and I created this thread.

Otherwise, I'm going to be in the evil clutches of the school system tommorow. Seriously, I wish society didn't have such bad views of school so that it could get proper funding.

But here I go off towards a political rambling once again. Excuse me.

ONE LIST? WTF? You better be thanking your stars Smon is moderator and not I.

• 4 months later...

Archived