Home

The Music Thread

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not here to flame just wondering what kindof music you liked

I like rock, some soft rock, and maybe some country.

Rock- Drowning Pool, Saliva, Metallica, AC-DC, Kiss, And Some Queen.

Soft Rock- Foo Fighters

Country- Toby Keith

Yea, I like rock too. I recently got into Taproot, and I like Shinedown, Linkin Park, some Ac-Dc now and then and yea maybe some queen. Alot of older rock is better I think. Here in CT we only have one real rock radio station left. All others have been changed or gone out of buisness. And it's an independent station.

Hahah. It's better then Rap. I'm not sure why it's so popular here. Ohh I do live in the same town as 50 cent though. He bought Mike Tyson's old mansion that's only like 10 minute from my house. We went there once on Halloween and some guy yelled at us. Oh fiddy......

On a less serious note:

I wish I was a hippie. I would wear Tye-dye shirts ALL THE TIME!!!!!! And play Hacky sack and hug trees and stuff. I would even marry a tree. And have little tree kids. Little Sapplings. Named Bark and Woody. And we would live in the sky, in a environmentally friendly helicopter/blimp.

Hahah. It's better then Rap. I'm not sure why it's so popular here. Ohh I do live in the same town as 50 cent though. He bought Mike Tyson's old mansion that's only like 10 minute from my house. We went there once on Halloween and some guy yelled at us. Oh fiddy......

On a less serious note:

I wish I was a hippie. I would wear Tye-dye shirts ALL THE TIME!!!!!! And play Hacky sack and hug trees and stuff. I would even marry a tree. And have little tree kids. Little Sapplings. Named Bark and Woody. And we would live in the sky, in a environmentally friendly helicopter/blimp.

All mainstream rap (by which I mean "gangsta" rap) now sucks. 01d s|<001 f0' lyf3.

My computer is being crappy, so I didn't get any audio with it. But seeing all the stuff they do is pretty neat. My cousin was going to join the marines but a shoulder injury prevented him. I just watched a thing tonight about September 11, and it still is pretty intense. I don't really think Bush had the best intentions when he decided to invade Iraq, but I do think it's good that Saddam is finally gone.

All you missed was Evanescance.

I listen to Electronica, Jazz, Funk, Hip-Hop, Rap, Rock, alternative, Pop, and...(wait for it)

ELTON JOHN!

Not that I can tell you about any of the genres I listen to. I can't list off band names or that type of thing. But I love all music so it's cool with me.

I rock out to Billy Talent, Five Iron Frenzy, Less than Jake, Reel Big Fish, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, every ska band ever, and everything pandora.com plays based on those.

Ew....ska.

I listen mainly to rock and rap. I like a little of everything though.

Archived