Home

Ghost Agents (Take 2)

starmark2k

Tau walked up to Mrs. Jones' desk, a plain wooden one without anything personal on top of it.

"Good morning, Mrs. Jones," he said.

"Hello, Tau," she replied in a tone that sounded like that of a kindergarten teacher, a stark contrast to her job and the jobs of those around her.

"So, can I just go in, or something else?" Tau asked, nervous since the Director didn't call multi-agent meetings often, and had never called an eight-agent meeting, at least to Tau's knowledge.

"Just go on in, dear," Mrs. Jones said. Tau walked in to see the Director, at his desk, along with Xi and Phi.

John entered the base of the Organization and travelled down the metal corridor. John was soon being to dipise these corridors, the whole base infact. It was dull and boring, each inch of it.

John walked to Mrs.Jones desk and she said "You here to see the director?"

"Nope," Replied John sarcastically "I thought I'd come down here to see your lovely face."

Mrs. Jones smiled and continued the sarcasim by saying "You flater me. Now get your ass in their."

"Yes M'am." John said before heading inside the room.

Heading down the elevator, Dominik knew that he was running just a little late. Hey, it wasn't his fault that the chopper ran into a storm on the way back. When the doors opened, Dominik walked briskly down the hallway towards the main briefing room. Arriving at the secretary's office, he stopped at the desk. "Is the Director ready, madame?" Kappa asked with a bit of charm.

"Yes he is, Kappa. In fact, you're running a bit late, don't you think?" she replied a bit matter of fact.

"Hey, I can't control the weather. If I could, though, I certainly wouldn't be here."

Smiling at Kappa, Mrs. Jones then said, "Go on in, sir."

Turning around, Kappa then entered the room.

The director looked at the assembled party of Spies and commandoes, He stood infront of a screen and held a small remote. He turned the sceen on and a picture of the green liquid appeared.

"This chemical was found by agent Xi yesterday, after examening it zip and the rest of the lab boys had problems finding it's purpose. For all intents and purpose its completely benine, it does nothing... untill it is added to water." The Director informed. "The chemical removes the hydrogen from the liquid and becomes the most dangerous substance on the planet. This was found on the memory stick Xi alse retreived"

The diretor pressed the remote and a small movie movie started to play it showed a man tied to chair and blindfolded and a scientist walk up to him holding a pippet full of the chemical mixed with water. Another man also walked up to the captive and pulled his head back and forced his head open. The scientist dropped a small amount of the green liquid into the captives mouth. The scientist and guard then moved out of shot and three seconds later the Captive started screaming in agonising pain, the director kept it playing for a minuet before switching it off.

"That goes on for another hour before the man died in agony, The chemical works by causing every nerve in the body to spark. This means every nerve in the body transmitts the pain sence to the brain, It starts high and keeps getting worse. If you get a small drop on the skin it'll take hours to die, if you drink a large amount it could kill you in 30 seconds." The director then turned the screen to a map of Mexico. "We sent Agent Beta to check out a the Underground army in china, he was found dead but left us information that the chemical has been produced for the last six months in mexico.. unfortunetly we can't be more specific. So all you are going in to find where it is being made... I don't think i have to explain how dangerous this would be if it got into a city's water supply. You all leave on our plain in an hour i suggest you get ready."

((DUDE! WTF I"M NOT THERE YET!!! JESUS))

Aedan glanced at his watch. "Dammit. I'm late." He jumped the extra 10 feet that the chopper still had yet to land on the base helopade an started off as soon as he hit the ground at a all out sprint. He opened the door into the (elevator?) and pushed the button repeatedly for the director's level.

He arrived there and ran out of the elevator, almost knocking someone down. He ran at full speed to the director's door and opened it, almost not giving the latch enough time to open.

"Whoa, bloody hell. I aplogize for being late, Director." Aedan said, clutching his side.

((OCC @royal- You obviously neglected to read the discussion thread.))

Xi looked around the room at the assembled party. "Are you sure we need all these agents to do this... the more of us there are the less secretive we can be."

"There's alot of Mexico to check out and once you discover the bace you'll probably need your combined skills to complete the objective."

"Partly yes, But we have taken control of an abandoned airfield near the U.S boarder, we will be using it as a base of operations. This also means your support staff will also go to Mexico and operate out of there, you may need them in close proximety to you." The director answered. "but once there we have no leads or anything else. You'll be on your own. "Anymore questions?"

"No more questions, Good. Make sure you're at the plane with whatever equipment you'll need within the hour... Dismissed." The director ordered as he walked over to the door and opened it.

Xi Stood up from his seat and walked out of the room, on the way out he smiled at the directors secritary and walked out. Peter went strait to his quarters and Christian was standing outside leaning against the wall. "So what's going on?" Christian asked.

"We're all being sent to mexico." Xi replied and christian laughed.

"What an exotic place." He joked.

"Laugh it up, you're coming too." Xi said smiling as his supports facial expression dropped. "You better get ready we fly in an hour.

Dominik stood up from his seat and shook his head. There definately wasn't much intel for this mission, but he'd gone in on much less before. Heading out to his quarters, Dominik met up with Amanda in the hallway.

"Dominik, its good to see you. I just arrived, but I here that we're about to head out yet again. What's the story?" Amanda asked.

"Viva Mexico!" Dominik replied in perfectly accented Spanish.

Amanda smiled. "I see that your Spanish is improving. Good; well, I'll go get the files we need for the mission and try to pull up any intell. When do we leave?"

"1 hour; so, you'll have to be quick about it," Domink replied.

"Very well. I'll see you on the plane," Amanda said as she smiled at Dominik. With a quick exchange of kisses on the cheeks, the pair split in opposite directions as they moved down the hallway. Arriving at his room, Dominik slipped inside.

Just inside was his lone equipment crate. Breathing in a bit deep, Dominik knew that he was going to have to fill it up with every last peice of equipment he had. That also meant that there was a lot of cleaning to get done on his weapons. Heading over the gun cabinet, Dominik fumbled around a bit with his keys before he found the right one.

Putting in the key, Dominik turned it while pressing his left hand against a small pad. A green LED came on at the top of the cabinet, and Dominik was finally able to open it. Inside was a slightly disassembled OICW, two SIG P250 pistols, and his trusty Barrett rifle. There was also a large assortment of empty ammunition magazines and boxes of ammunition stored in a section below the main gun area.

Taking the OICW parts first (the 20mm grenade launcher was still unattached to the main rifle component), Dominik carefully set the two components onto a table next to the cabinet. Pulling out a cleaning kit from his pocket that he kept on him at all times, Dominik then got to work on fully disassembling all of his weapons and thoroughly cleaning them as per his custom before a mission.

Aedan walked out the door and headed for his quarters. On the way he found Roxy and together they walked to his room.

"Where you goin'?" Roxy asked.

"Mexico."

"Oh, sweet. Bring me back somethin' special, okay?" She pleaded.

Aedan laughed sarcastically, "Ha ha. Get you're stuff ready. You're comin' too."

"Ooh. Even better." She chuckled as she walked to her room.

Aedan went over to his metal clothes locker and opened the doors. As he did, one of his Berettas fell out of the top part of the locker.

"Ah, I've been looking for you." He said, admiring the weapon.

He grabbed a large duffle bag and put the neccessary clothes in it. He zipped it up and grabbed his sunglasses. He walked out of the room and went straight to the weapon lockers. He opened it to his plentiful array of weapons. He took out his satchel and filled it with ammo for his MERC, P90, Dual M9s, and his armament of grenades. He secured the satchel and walked out the door and went to wait outside of Roxy's room.

Archived