Home

subscription

adey12

hi i got the one month subscription fee.

I recently moved back to university and re-installed windows, i cannot afford the next subscription so after the month ends will it re-new its self or not ?

Do i have to end the subscription manually ?

If so whats the name of the subscription site again ?

They say after 3 months they'll not gaurentee (sp?) anything concerning your character, so if you cancel your subscription for 3 months and return you'll be sure nothing has happened. If something happens you can always complain and threaten to sue ;)

This is what they say, but like I said earlier, they have never once cleaned the player database, that's why there is still so many empty houses collecting dust(unless they have fixed that problem)

I actually hope they don't clean up the DB, and I don't mind the empty houses... It kinda makes the galaxy appear to me a little more populated than it actually is

True, but doesn't it suck finding a vendor in the listing, going there, then finding out it hasn't been in use for a year?

The only problems I have with vendors is trying to find a certain piece of equipment actually.

And I'm still hoping for the game to be the game we all dreamed of and when that day comes I'm sure they would love to jump in as their old characters again. Sure, it may be quite an adjustment, jumping back into the swing of things, but it'll beat starting up a new toon all over again...

The only problems I have with vendors is trying to find a certain piece of equipment actually.

And I'm still hoping for the game to be the game we all dreamed of and when that day comes I'm sure they would love to jump in as their old characters again. Sure, it may be quite an adjustment, jumping back into the swing of things, but it'll beat starting up a new toon all over again...

That is true, I just subscribed again to try it out, probly going to be prompted with a million things when I load in.

Archived