Home

Wii good to go?

TiE23

make sure not to sell the controllers if you plan on playing brawl though.

Plus if he still plans on playing his gamecube games. He'd have to keep the controllers, the games, and the memory cards.

Personally, my household has 2 reasons to keep our gamecube:

1. We have an accessory for it that hooks into the bottom, it lets us play GBA games on the TV.
  2. I'm a helpless fanboy and want to have the whole collection.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't actually touched my gamecube in months.. but i'm not sure i can sell if for much, unless i include the games.. but i wanna hang onto those for my Wii.

Still.. its very dusty. I'vve been waiting for Res Evil 4, Paper Mario and tales of Symphonia to drop to a reasonable price, but they aren't. And now all the good upcoming games are being ported to Wii it just doesn't seem worth hanging on to..

Memory cards aren't worth hanging onto, are they? I don't think there is anywhere to plug them into on a Wii.

There are about 3 major games left on GCN I wanna play, and about 4 other ones i'm interested in trying. But the prices are just insane for year old games. I think the RRP for RE4 on ps2 was less than the price its still selling for second hand. Whereas I've picked up 7 or 8 cool games for my xbox for a under £5 in the last few months.

Either all nintendo games are so good that no-one ever resells them, or they just don't make enough of the good ones.

I've touched my GCN precisely once inthe last 12 months, to play Majora's Mask.. which isn't even a gcn game. I sure as heck hop some of the third party games make a profit on the Wii and it actually gets supported this time.. would be a shame to have 2 cool N consoles both gathering dust.

Memory cards aren't worth hanging onto, are they? I don't think there is anywhere to plug them into on a Wii.

200px-Nintendo-revolution5.jpg

These are the GCN games I currently have...

F-Zero GX

Final Fantasy - Crystal Chronicals

Fire Emblem - Path of Radiance

Killer 7

LEGO Star Wars 2

Metal Gear Solid - The Twin Snakes

Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime 2 Echoes

Paper Mario - The Thousand-Year Door

Pikmin

Pikmin 2

Resident Evil

Resident Evil 4 Collector's Edition

Robotech Battlecry

Soul Calibur II

Star Fox Adventures

Star Fox Assault

Star Wars - Rogue Squadron 2 - Rogue Leader

Star Wars - Rogue Squadron 3 - Rebel Strike

Super Mario Sunshine

Super Smash Bros. Melee

The Legend of Zelda - Collector's Edition

The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time

The Legend of Zelda - The Wind Waker

TimeSplitters 2

But there's still a tonne of games I still have to get!

Archived