Home

Last of the Jedi

Exerkis

The boys moves were new to him, but any movement the boy repeated he remembered instantly, and was able to block or dodge. This was due to something he had when he was organic, photographic reflexes, he never knew where it came from, but he knew it came in very handy. Geno blocked some hits from the boy, then kicked him in the stomach knocking back into more open space, "it's too enclosed up there, besides, there's a lady present, cant go around fighting in front of a lady, not very gentleman like" he said mockingly, but was still serious about the comment. Geno saw the oportunity to strike and came down on his foe with extremely hard hits, not stopping his ruthless onslaught.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reyvan, now on the ground, was simply avoiding and blocking the strikes from the cyborg, he was indeed a powerfull enemy. After a while, Reyvan then got up, and started making very powerful and onorthodox swings, recuperating the momentum. He continued the assault, and then jolted him with Disable Droid, followed by paralyzing him, hoping it would do.

Geno felt part of his system get dissoriented, while part of him got numb, but his will to fight was stronger, and so he went on. Swinging around he put his weight into his next strike, hoping the boy would either get hit by it, or block it, thus either causing severe damage, or causing a seriously painful shock to run through his body, which would give Geno some time.

"Oh Geez! Zwounds and Gadzooks!" Humboldt thought to himself. "I see I underestimated that kid. Well, the only thing I can do is help him." He activated his stealth field generator, walked over to one of the lockers, and pulled out an Ion cannon. "Unorthodox, but it will do the trick." It was called an Ion cannon, but it also sent out EMP pulse waves which knocked out electronic devices. Strolling over to Raven, he muttered: "Open the 'chutes, but don't deploy them. I've got the EMP Ion cannon and I might have to fire it."

"Alright, droid! One move and your circuts fuse!" He had waited until the fighting shifted so the droid was near him, and then pointed the cannon at his head. "I know you're a cyborg, but I doubt your atrophied muscles can lift that thing by themselves."

Geno stared for a moment at his cut thigh and arm, then looked up. In this day and age, more and more weapons were becoming energy based, so Geno's armor buffed good resistence to energy based weapons. Though it did cut pretty deep, it wouldn't effect someone too much with the capabilty to use multiple system drives. Geno, not understanding the simple moching, just stared in disbalief, at what seemed like a childrens' method of taunghting one another. Geno, getting tired of the fight, simple raised his wrist and fired a sedative dart into the kids thigh. It wasn't enough to knock him out, but it was enough to get him drugged up, that way he could quickly and simply get the kids weapons and set up a barracade where the cockpit door used to be. And in doing so, he'd be able to use the woman, who was obviously the pilot, to take him somewhere, before the kid would come out of his drugged up stupor.

Edit-After Geno had fired, he looked over at the Ion gun pointed at his head. Getting tired, he decided to give in, extremely unlike him, but he was tired of many things. "Fine, you win, I'll never get my answers, and you'll get that bounty on me. Why? because I can tell you were the one earlier who had been hunting me through the ancient ruins." "Go ahead, fire, I'm tired, I haven't had a good natural rest in a long time..." he said this in an extremely tired, and sad tone, the first sign of emotion that he'd shown onboard the ship.

((Sorry, I was still responding to Jason's response above by the time you typed in your response above, its ok, I edited it now! :) Didn't mean to 'ignore' you.))

Geno, a little surprised to see a woman shot him, turned, the stunn affect taking some time, considering it had to work through his suit. But in time he was stunned, and stood staring in his stunned state at the woman. This still did not stop his thoughts, and so, as always, questions flooded his mind. 'Why would a lady do such as that?', 'I wonder what would happen if I really was shot by an ion gun?', 'why do cows moo?', 'I wonder if she's considered what men call, beutiful? I wish I knew...it's been so long since I was organic, and actually remebered these things. I wonder if I should ask her what she thinks? If my mouth would move, I would. Oh, crap! I just remembered I left my suit interface at the ruins!'

"Come now, Raven, I was just threatening to put a hole in your ship. But seriously, I must apologize. I should never have confronted the Cyborg without my gun between us. Well, good sir Cyborg, would you care to tell me why you attempted to hijack good Raven's Ship?" Humboldt had managed to neutralize the stun around his mouth, but nothing else.

Eliora's gun raised, the barrel resting at Humboldt's forehead. She had speant most of her life working on the Starbird. When it was damaged, it put her in a...bad mood, to say the least.

"Damn straight you shouldn't have, Bounty Hunter." she said softly, her eyes flashing dangerously, her barrel coming to rest at the Cyborg's head. "And you...you were planning on doint what now?"

Geno was able to talk now as well, and said in response, "well, I wish to leave, find someone willing to answer the many questions that now enter my now empty mind. Or find a place of seclusion where I can rest from the constant threat of being hunted." Geno thought for a moment, then said, "question for you bounty hunter; would you consider this woman...Raven, as you call her, beautiful? I would not know, it has been so long since I knew what beauty was. And if she is, then explain to me, what is beauty, and how do you see it in her? I am sorry for such a strange question, but I at least need one of my many questions answered before you return me to the exchange."

Humboldt had managed to metabolize the stunner with his hypermetabolism to the point where he could move decently well. "What, Raven? Well, she's not Voluptious, I suppose, or else she wouldn't be in this line of work, but I suppose that she's pretty. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, Cyborg. I am sure there is a man out there who thinks that Raven is God's gift to men, just as there is a man out there who thinks that she was mad merely to burn the retinas of all who travel the lanes. Now give me my gun back, or I'll take it!" Humboldt smirked at Raven, "Well, did you find my speech reason enough to stun me again?"

Geno thought on this for a moment, then said, "ah, I see, so, she's only pretty to your eyes, yet to others, she may seem average, or even gorgeous, yes now I see. But I still can't say I know my own judgement on this. As for the gun, you can take it, its just I cant move right now, my suit interface is back at the ruins. If you want the clamps to let go of your gun you'll need to get the interface so I can operate the suit; the stun shut my suit down!" Geno thought for a moment, then said, "do any of you have a story to pass the time?" this was his small excuse of a joke.

((Btw, as part of the way the TM post works in this thread, I'm controlling the senators, and pretty much every other NPC in this. So just treat them like they were my chars.))

"Well now, I have a better idea to get my gun. Raven, mind if I borrow your arc welder?" Without waiting for a response, and grabbed one from the locker. "Well, this shouldn't hurt, Cyborg, as your suit's shut down. We should be able to go back and get the interface device, though you should understand why I'll be keeping it, as long as that's alright with Raven, of course." Humboldt felt the aftertaste of stunner in every cell in his body. Just because he could do it didn't mean it tasted good. He took down his gun from the robot's back. "Ah, well, good thing I had her heatproofed, or I'd need to get a new one. And kid, my name's Humboldt."

((Another thing I forgot to mention. This system also uses levels, in a very ambiguous manner. So... In honor of us no longer wanting to kill one another (They're love punches, FFWM12), I'm handing out a free level to everyone. This means that everyone's natural and special abilities get more powerful, so I can go longer periods without food, and stasis for longer, Reyvan's force powers become more powerful, etc. etc.))

After the roughish landing, and keeping his balance while supporting the Cyborg, Humboldt thought it was best not to push his luck, and made no quips. "Well, kid, follow me. I don't know how you're gonna get into the Senate chambers, especially if they are in session, but who knows. Raven, I trust you'll stay with the ship? And Ryan, if you want to come, I see no reason why not. Well, let us be off." Humboldt made for the door, leaving his rifle but taking a Mod blaster pistol, which he stowed in his boot.

"I guess I'll stay with Raven and the ship then" said Geno to Humboldt. He stood there, pondering the interface, ((if we picked it up?)) then turning his head, the one thing he could do, he said, "I would advise you put my S.P.H.E.R.E. Rifle somewhere where it wont get broken, that weapon alone cost 150,000,000 credits." He said this to Raven, because the gun was still up in the cockpit on the floor. When Humboldt was far enough away he said in a low voice to Raven, "I think he likes you!"

((Steve, where has the Senate always been? :xp: Oh, and MA, isn't 150 million credits a lot for a gun? :lol: ))

Raven watched the loading ramp lower on one of the ship's many exterior cameras, the jedi and Humboldt appearing soon after.

"I think he likes you!" the cyborg whispered, and she couldn't help but grin.

"If he did, I think I might be just a bit more than scared." she answered, but didn't look towards him. "By the way, do you have another name besides 'Cyborg'?"

As they walked down the hall, Humboldt shuddered. "And to think. This place is kept so nice, so clean, when 300 feet below this there are near-endless slums. Well, here's where you'll have to take over." Two clone troopers with blaster rifles guarded the door. "The Senate is now in session. Please return at another time when they are not in session."

Clone Troopers? Damn those filthy beasts and Skywalker, Reyvan thought.

"We are here for a meeting with the Senate, and you will take us there. Now," Reyvan said, waving his hand.

"You are here for a meeting with the Senate, and we are going to take you two gentleman there, now," The troopers said in unison.

"Neat trick, uh?" Reyvan told Humboldt in a low tone, grinning.

((So, JS, when Reyvan addresses the Senate, act like he's addressing a character of mine))

"I suppose it is at that. Here we go." The clones led them into the Chambers, and from an air taxi hovering on the right side of the chamber came a booming voice, "Why have you interrupted our proceedings?"

"We are sorry, Senator Dans, but this man must have audience with you." The clones gestured to Reyvan, clearly waiting for him to justify his presence.

Archived