Home

Veridian Echo Mod part 1

Torthane

Thanks for the update.

I've been a lurker here for a long time but I figured it would be appropriate to start showing a bit of appreciation for you and all the talented modders. All you guys make it a fun to play an almost two year old game over and over thanks to all the new content.

Between the Restoration Project and all the modders from Holowan, this has got to be the best modding community out there.

Keep it up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Every thing looks great Torthane. Two quick questions.

1) How are you handling darkside transistions? With just the eyes or with the skin too?

2) What is on the leg of the handmaiden in the underwear screenshot?

Darkside transitions will involve both the skin and the eyes but will be designed to look more evil/goth and less zombie. The things on the Handmaiden's legs are thigh pads (I can't do any modeling so I had to make do with reskining). I should have more screenshots up pretty soon and as stated above I hope to release it in a week or two.

Update: I know it has been said many times but I am just about ready to release this mod. I only have a few more darkside transitions to make and then I have to upload it. Anyhow, here are a few images to show you the veridian armor and some darkside transitions. I also have a new clothing texture for the Handmaiden.

Handmaiden clothing:

kzsgbetaxk.jpg

Veridan armor (only useable by Echo and Mira):

bobgbmhpnh.jpg

ortkqvvoei.jpg

Visas Darkside:

nevvittcja.jpg

Atton Darkside:

rglmkfjukb.jpg

enxadxybcr.jpg

I still hope to release this by Christmas, so keep your eyes open.

Thanks guys! The other darkside skins will look similar to these (they will look different of course, but will be in the same style eg; females will look sort of gothic and the males will get creepy eyes or whatever) Anyway I wanted to know if you thought that they looked too evil or over the top. I personally think they look about right, but I would love to hear what you all thought! I should be realeasing this on Christmas eve or the day before.

The whole black eyes doesn't seem to work in a Star Wars game where when someone goes bad, their eyes turn yellow and orange.

Very true, but the perpose of this mod is not to be 100% cannon (true to Star Wars). If anyone doesn't like a given reskin, they can delete it from the override folder. I was trying to make something different and as such some people are not going to like it as much as the original skins.

• 3 weeks later...

Actually yes! I had a bad chras on my computer and I couldn't use my painting programs for a while so I think I am just going to relese it where it is now and then release a patch when I get everything working again. I had almost forgotten about it! It will have some bugs, but I just need to get it out. I'll post agin when it is uploaded.

About damned time :-p

Good work mate! Going to get this now and start another play through of TSL :)

(Any begging / skin requests are coming your way from this point in!)

Yeah, it is about damned time! I got so entirely sietracked during the holidays. Not that that is an excuse, more of an apology.

As for skinning requests; bring them on!

Archived