Home

Veridian Echo Mod part 1

Torthane

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Playing through now. I've got a game crash after the cutscenes of getting shot down on Telos (before meeting Bao-Dur). Before that, everything worked smoothly. Nice custom items, not over-powered, and Atton looks good (I guess I could get used to the goatee).

I'm also trying your music mod -- very nice. I removed it after my game crash to see if that was the problem -- wasn't.

Now that is strange. I haven't done anything to Bao-Dur yet. Thanks for reporting it Nema, I'll look into it. I'll email you a link to the other Atton skins today if I can. Thank you for doing this.

And to respond to the question "why the name Veridian Echo?" Well, becuase this mod will include a new party character who goes by the name of Echo.

Okay, I'm just about to visit the masters on Dantooine, and my comments from my PM haven't changed.

Just to keep you posted.

P.S. Still, atton has that really annoying line down his forehead. Is anyone else getting this?

Thank you! And Atton has that weird line on my comp now too, it's annoying but I think I can fix it. Speaking of fixing things, I'm pretty sure I know what's causing the game to crash when going to Telos surface (it crashed for me too) so I will try and fix it.

ok since you didnt send me an email i'll have to fine the alternate files on my own. so far so good i havent got onto the surface trying to complet subquests.

I like the goatee maybe you could change a little on kreia as well.

i need someone to send me the manual.pdf from the docs folder of swkotor 2 so i can re-update.

Atoon loses his beard when you go to the darkside

ok since you didnt send me an email i'll have to fine the alternate files on my own. so far so good i havent got onto the surface trying to complet subquests.

I like the goatee maybe you could change a little on kreia as well.

i need someone to send me the manual.pdf from the docs folder of swkotor 2 so i can re-update.

Atoon loses his beard when you go to the darkside

Yup, I haven't done darkside transitions yet, but I am nearly done with them. I'm still trying to figure out what is making the game chrash just before Telos surface. No luck yet, but I'll keep you posted. As for the download not working for MetalMark I really can't help you.

not on telos, but when telos module is supposed to be loaded.

Torthane and Nema did you have the "escaped criminals" fix installed?

that is the only mod I can think of that will affect telos.

will try a playthrough tomorrow without that installed, see if it makes a difference

I'm about to start the ravager, and now im going to bed. No comments as to bugs/glitches as none have been found (although that in itself is a comment :p ). I was suprised when I started down the darkside path and the characters reverted, but it's clear that no DS transitions have been done so no probs.

I stand by my comment that the weapons are a bit overpowered (then again, I play stealth).

With the fixed version I have just dealt with the exchange om Telos for the ithorians (I am LS) so I´m almost gonna see if to doesn´t crash anymore

It worked fine for me.

Update: Got some new skins finished for HK-47, Bao-Dur, and Kreia. I also tweaked the difficulty, and it's very challenging on hard (not impossible, but very hard) the fights on normal can be prety exciting too. I'll be posting more screenshots soon.

Archived