Home

[FIC-SW]Brothers United: The Beginning

RaV™

BROTHERS UNITED:The Beginning

Preview:The clone wars was battled on many fronts concerning the two major factions of the war; The CIS and The Republic. Though this three part story isn't about The Republic nor The CIS. This story is about the other minor factions through out the Clone Wars, where the CIS begin their take over of each system in their reach. Thus, Leading them to The Uba System where the savage Ubese Warriors alligned themselves with the dark lord, though one planet in the Uba system didn't go quietly..

Chapter 1 will be coming soon. Tell me what you think of the preview though.

Brothers United

Prologue

As the days pass throughout the battle ridden enviroment of Uba IV bodies piled up amongst the ruins of battles between the rivaling clans. Though only one of the warlords amongst the two fighting factions lead the battle as the other sat in his fortress with the greatest of protection. Sciamanos was the warlord who would lead his clan into the depths of death and defy the wishes of their enemies, though he was as young as his clansmen he was powerful. Sciamanos was always one dimensional throughout everything he did and beleived power controlled the galaxy. This could not of been said about his rival warlord inhabiting Uba IV, Kassaji. Kassaji would have never caused such a monstrosity through out the Uba system, if it was not for his power of speech. Influencing Ubese Warriors alike he overwhelmed Clan Sciamanos, but the only they had ever lacked to ending this war between the two clans was the weapons needed.

Uba IV's enviroment was alike the rest of the planets in the Uba system, but the difference was that there was a spaceport. Many of the battles revolved around the control of the spaceport. Both clans seeked many things from the neighboring planets in the Uba System, Clan Kassaji's need was resources, while Clan Sciamanos' need was reinforcements. The control of the spaceport was in Clan Kassaji's and under tight guard where many of the Ubese Warrior's in Warlord Kassaji's command were now stationed. Though Sciamanos was going to avoid mass casualties on both sides of the war, by leading a deadly special operations force to recapture what they beleived belonged to them.

Uba IV:Sector 9

Swamplands:Outskirt of The Spaceport

Sciamanos walked under the fallen tree leading to the covert base of the Special Operations where the colors grew ever so dense concealing the unit from visible contact of any patrolling parties. Each Ubese dressed head to toe in enviromental suits and masks. one of the six Warriors looked up from the blueprints of the spaceport to find his warlord back from scouting the area for any hostilities.

"Find any scum, m'lord?" asked the Warrior from across the area.

"No hostilities were found." Sciamanos answered as he stepped torwards the unit.

Another Ubese Warrior swung on his heel facing the Warlord,

"M'lord when are we going to embark on this mission?" The Warrior asked impatiently.

"Your wish will now be fulfilled." Sciamanos said as his clansmen alligned themselves into three by three lines.

"On The blood of my father we took an oath!" Sciamanos said as he walked amongst the lines of his champions.

"An oath to filfull the wishes of our god!" The six Ubese Warriors answered.

"To our first breath to our dying breath!" Sciamanos continued as he now stood before each Ubese Warrior.

"Those who break the oath shall receive no mercy nor pity!" Sciamanos commanded.

"We shall leave them in the abyss of hell!" The Ubese Warriors said as they moved past Sciamanos each activating the stealth on their armor, dissapating into the muggy swamplands.

Sciamanos followed suit as they moved through the brush, he felt as if the swamplands were swallowing them whole. Each Warrior under his command could be seen through the visor of his mask, they could do the same with one another. The grey metallic walls of the spaceport closed in on them as they reached the outter defensives in a matter of mere seconds due to their quickened pace and knowing their direction.

"They might as well be sleeping at their positions, if they can't do a damn thing against us." Remarked one Warrior through the commlink system connected between the spec ops unit.

They approached the grate on the wall as they huddled around it, Sciamanos could see another lifeform on his motion tracker built into his visor.

"Show the meaning of haste and let's get in without notice!" Commanded the warlord as the unit piled into the large ventilation shaft.

Sciamanos was the last to enter as he closed the entrance to the vent behind him as the patrolling guard rounded the corner to find no one amongst the area. The guard could see the footprints in the mud surrounding the vent as he stood infront of the grate, but before he could even contact the base a single shot snuck through a hole in the grate catching the guard through the visor which he wore. Blood dripped through the hole made by the shot fired by Sciamanos. Sciamanos now opened the grate to let the dead guard fall into his arms to where he would drag the man fully into the vent shutting it behind him.

Sciamanos stripped the man of his weapons and deactivated the guard's radio. Sciamanos regrouped with his men who were positioned at the end of the shaft.

"We are directly above the spaceport's control room, the control room controls the automated defense grid throughout the port, it should save of us a lot of time and casualties to our own men as long as we take control of it."

One of the Warriors pulled out a detanator from his bandolier and placed it on the specified point given to him, by Sciamanos.

"Setting the charge now m'lord."

After a few buttons were pressed each spec ops member took a few steps back as a hole was blown into the bottom of the vent. Each member dropped into the room as the panic ensued, shots flared as Sciamanos maneuvered himself to the controls batting the soldier infront of him. Comandeering the controls he locked the doors as his clansmen decimated the confused enemies. Sciamanos watched as the soldiers in the corridors raced torwards the control room only to be gunned down by the now automated defense grid. Sciamanos knew the battle was theirs for the taking, but he planned to make a few new changes to the spaceport...

Though an unknown enemy lurked in the future for both clans on Uba IV..

Well that's the prologue..tell me how you like it.

Thank you for your opinion, I'll thank anyone for their opinion even if it is a negative one, just as long as they read this. I just thought I should include a backstory to the intro, during, and an outro to the clone wars, than just it being known that the CIS doing battle with the Republic. Readers may notice that Sciamanos is the name of a modder from pcgamemods.com, so the main character is paying montage to him..Expect the 1st chapter tommorrow after I get home from school. I'll just say that you'll enjoy it as much as you enjoyed the prologue :)

Uba IV: Sector 9

Spaceport

Sciamanos stared down at the wreckage the spec ops unit had caused over night. Though he was very happy about the victory and the wipeout of the opposition during the hostile takeover of the spaceport. Though now wasn't the time to rest as the six soldiers under his command salavaged and taken everything they could find including the equipment off the dead. Functioning droids had also been reprogrammed to help Sciamanos get rid of the dead bodies. After each corpse was stripped of it's equipment the droids would make piles of death and then set them ablaze. Sciamanos was now planning to contact another clan lord on Uba I to inform them of the takeover. Sciamanos sat himself infront of a communication feed and soon attempted connection with the distant warlord. After a few attempts the connection finally went through, but things didn't seem what they were. A Ubese appeared on the other side of the feed in a panic.

"Lord Sciamanos! The situation has became tragic over on our planet, Uba III. A battalion of assassin droids had landed a week ago and they've wiped out nearly half of the planet's population." Exclaimed the stricken man.

"Only a battalion of assassin droids? They've wiped out so much in so little time? I am sorry for the staggering loss of people, but we're in our own crisis over here." Sciamanos responded with regret, knowing that either choice he made one planet would suffer.

"Right now the droids are trying to break our defenses. The losses have been massive in such a small amount of time. We must counter their attack, but their defense is unstoppable. We were able to disable one droid, but it was able to reactivate itself and caused a major wipeout of our greatest champions with a self-destruction." Informed the man with nervous traced in his voice.

"There is not much I have to offer to aid you. Your only choice, if you wish for support of Clan Sciamanos is if to evacuate the planet as soon as possible. Make planetfall in sector 12, where you shall find my realm of rest." Said Sciamanos who felt very confident in his decision to support the Ubese of Uba III.

"We will evacuate everyone we possibly can, though time is against us as the enemy is at our doorstep. Over and out. Expect any planetfalls at anytime."

The video feed soon closed after the words escaped the man's mouth. Sciamanos could only sit and wonder who exactly would invade the Uba System and why. A soldier entered the room with no knowledge of the current situation, questioning out to his lord.

"What does our lord wish for us? The dead have been stripped clean of their equipment and weapons."

"In a turn for the worse I ask of you all to plant explosives throughout the spaceport. It is no longer need of me. As for our next move we shall fall back to the fortress till further commands of your lord." Sciamanos's reasoning by destroying what they had just claimed hours ago was the worry of stretching his forces thin. Having units protect their terroritories while protecting the starport was too much of a hassle, though if they had more soldiers it would be very different.

The soldier stood there in disbeleif of what has now been said. Holding back from anger he nodded his head and went to inform the rest of the men. Sciamanos could hear the howling of disagrees from the room where he sat upon.

Uba IV:Sector 9

Outter Swamp

Sciamanos lead his men and a set of carrier droids through knee deep water. Coming up on a rockface hanging over to see the spaceport, they found something they didn't expect as they peered over the ledge. Multiple legions of Kassaji soldiers had already been deployed at the spacesport to retake it, though the luck of it all to avoid being possibly seen and trailed by the Kassaji clansmen was that they had already tried entering the spaceport from the multiple entrances causing the explosives to be set off. Sciamanos watched as the enemy soldiers were gone in a blink of an eye, only leaving a pile of ashes where they used to stand.

Sciamanos stared into the flames as if he was looking for something, but it soon left his mind as one of his soldiers approached him,

"Sir..I find it we may of had the god's favor just then..If we remained at the starport I wouldn't be surprised if we would be at our dying breath right about now. May god's favor continue to bless us throughout the rest of our perilous days.."

First chapter now complete. If you guys were expecting some battle like the prologue well I will just say that it may be a few chapters, before a battle trully settles down..Write what you think of the 1st chapter :)

Uba IV Sector 2

Fortress Of Kassaji:The Halls Of The High Council

The gloomy halls lurked of many Ubese Warriors unlike the average warrior each Ubese was dressed in ceremonial armor and instead of carrying a high power rifle they carried spears and tridents. Weaved with cortosis ore the counter to a Jedi's legendary weapon; the lightsaber. Many of them stood side by side lining the walls while the rest remained at the guard of their prophets. On the higher levels of the halls in the gallerys were dozens of Ubese attending. Kassaji the warlord himself sat at the center throne surrounded by the other ten prophets at both of his sides. With Kassaji's eyes blazing with fierce fire he spoke his first words of the 'hearing.'

"Let the scourge of our clan enter."

The doors at the end of the hall were opened simantaneously as a Ubese wearing the highest ranking of armor entered. The champion's mask wasnt there to hide the eyes of the warrior who's slain countless foes. While being followed by two Prophet Guards following close behind he stopped at the small podium, before the prophets. The champion stared into the eyes of his warlord with determination as his eyes were met with cruel hate. Kassaji cleared his throat.

"Grand Champion Durandal you stand before the high council as the first Ubese to defy his warlord's wishes. You do understand exactly what you did, do you not?" Kassaji called out to him.

"My lord I am aware of the destruction I had caused." Informing his lord as he stared down the row of thrones looking at the faces of the displeased prophets.

"The destruction you caused was an outright act of madness!" Bellowed one of the prophets. Suddenly the gallery and many prophets joined in on the verbal berating of Durandal as he stood there drowning in the insults. Kassaji rose his hand for silence which was received.

"You disobeyed my commands to report back to the fortress after the enemy raided the starport. Then you continued torwards the starport with legions of our Ubese Warriors and set off the explosive traps the enemy installed during their stay. You were the only survivor out of all our comrades. The deaths of all the warriors are now on your hands." Exclaimed Kassaji as warriors cried in agreement or disagreement of their Grand Champion's critical mistake.

"I have grown tired of constant fighting of the starport. May you keep your opinions, but I still have the firm beleif that Sciamanos lead the attack against our defenses. I had seen him I swear on our god's hand of it, but only if we were there sooner we should have intercepted the enemy!" Reasoned Durandal as the gallery continued to express it's opinion with the verbal raving from above.

"Many of the prophets who stand before you had expressed their support for you during the ongoing battles as you have expressed your wisdom in my presence as you have expressed your thirst for blood on the battlefields. Though an act such as this has shown different of what each now thinks of the Grand Champion." Said The Warlord as he continued to press the massive issue.

"I have no regrets of my actions of disobeying and causing legions of our warriors to face death in one swift blow. Though I must tell you rethink this through before you.."One prophet interrupting Durandal.

"Silence! You may not speak as if this was merely a minor setback! We planned for a great raid of Clan Sciamanos' Fortress! My lord Kassaji may we continue forward to the vote of this fool's fate?" Asked the prophet, anxious for the punishment which he will receive.

"Very well then..cast the first vote may you?" Kassaji requesting the prophet at the very end of the row of prophets. The prophet nodded and rose off his pedestal

"Guilty."

"Guilty."

"Guilty."

"Guilty."

"Guilty."

"Guilty."

"Guilty."

"Guilty."

"Guilty."

"Guilty."

Kassaji was the last to rise as he being the Lord had the power to overturn ever previous vote. Durandal and Kassaji both knew of this as Durandal looked forward with determination.

"Guilty."

Durandal expect to lose the vote, but he felt as if Kassaji would be able to overturn the voting and allow Durandal of continuing as the Grand Champion of Kassaji. A prophet's aid rose to his feet to declare the charges.

"After the results of the vote declaring you of being guilty of such acts. We find that former Durandal shall be stripped of his charge and will now be placed in exile. Now may Durandal bare the mark of the scourge..."

Durandal was grasped by the two prophet guards behind him as another came forward and ripped the armor of his chest. A look of shock and dismay formed on Durandal's face. Bearing the hardened body of the former Grand Champion. Soon before Durandal's eyes a fourth Ubese came forward with a spear which was steaming hot at the tip of it's sharp point. The Ubese impaled it into Durandal's skin to where it was only skin deep no blood even dripped down from his now branded body. The process of the mark took a great time to complete as it covered his body in the mark of the scourge.

"Take him to his spacecraft and leave him with the spear to never let the memory of his exile be gone." Commanded a prophet. A prophet guard who still grasped Durandal by an arm injected a serum which knocked him out in mere seconds. Now they began dragging him out of the hall followed by the Ubese warrior whom carried the scourge's spear.

"Set the computer coordinates to Coruscant and lock them to where he shall never be able to come back to his homeworld." Commanded the prophet as the group left the hall to the personal hangar.

"Durandal was the chosen one. Durandal was what the wisest prophet had said that he would cleanse our planet of evil." Said Kassaji who now turned to the prophet who said what was now wrong.

"Guard releive this prophet of his life. For making a fool out of me to have me beleiving Durandal was to cleanse our planet.."

The guard stepped forward with his ceremonial trident....

Chapter 2 now complete. Hope you enjoyed seeing the alternative side to the war. Post what you think :)

Uba IV Sector 2

Fortess Of Kassaji: Lord's Realm

The Warlord Kassaji's realm was different than every other location of his mighty fortress. Gothic flying butresses formed the ceiling as the only light came from the glyphs that border each wall. The glyphs represented the lifes of the warlord's before Kassaji's reign. A unique set still continued and was represented by the '..' at the end of the last glyph. There glyphs belong to Kassaji as he never wanted to see the '..' dissapear from behind his glyphs. Kassaji would rather to see his glyphs line the walls of his whole fortress in his greatest glories. Though this didn't seem to be fit for the current situation...

Kassaji sat with a hand pressing on his temple in the middle of his realm just staring into the open space. Kassaji felt as if the war would be loss without Durandal, but such acts would never go unchallenged. Sciamanos is a great strategist, if finding out that Durandal has been exiled could mean the imminent end of Kassaji and his clan. Kassaji's thoughts were soon interrupted. A prophet entered the room with a look of care and patience bearing in his eyes.

"M'lord, I hate to press the issue of another impending battle. Though we must act now with a counterattack. I beleive we should hit The West Wing. Our scouts have reported numerous times that it is the least protected outpost in their control." declared the prophet as he moved torwards his lord.

"Yes, I feel the same thing you are feeling. I can hear the rumbling of our enemies deathmarch. The final battle for Uba IV will come soon and it will come swift. Though I wish things weren't exactly they were, but let us gear up for the battle of our ages..."

Yes it's a short chapter, but expect the 4th chapter much longer and more enjoyable like the rest of my work. :)

Uba III:Sector 5

Palace Walls

Massive amounts of Ubese Warriors gathered on the walls and took defensive positions staring into death as it came before them. Where thousands of droids and vehicles came over the horizon only to be met with the spray of blasters and heavy projectiles. The same man who was contacted by Lord Sciamanos of Uba IV lead the defense as many more amounts of Ubese Warriors filled the rest of the palace in case of a breach. This was the last stand for anyone of Uba III as even the peasants who survived the ongoing assaults were either evacuated or the brave stayed to defend their homeworld. Even during the battle on the ground it as well took to the skies as fighters from both factions engaged in numerous dogfights. Gun emplacements scored the plains before the tower wall of the palace as many battle droids became obsolete under the heavy barrage. Though the droids weren't the only ones losing their infantry. Dozens of Ubese Warriors fell to their death from both sides of the wall as they the enemy terrorized their lines. "Look out!" shouted a warrior upon the wall as a energy charge crashed into the gun emplacement above them causing it to crush the warrior and whoever was unlucky to be standing there. The horizon filled with heavy amounts of explosions as many shuttles evacuated, though suffered many losses. The battle was nowhere near an end as the field general approached the battle informant of Sciamanos along the wall.

"We have been able to repel their attack, but our supplies run dry!" Cried the informant at the top of his lungs as explosions erupt all around them.

"I am well aware of this! These droids must be deactivated, but I am not sure how exactly we would be able to do so!" shouted the general as an Ubese Warrior fell behind him.

Suddenly a Droid Control Ship dropped into the planet's atmosphere. Even as far as it was the size was massive from the eyes of soldiers on foot. Both, the informant and general acknowledged this humongous enemy spacecraft.

"That may be our solution, General." confidently the informant had said as he blasted a battle droid into peices from the wall.

The general grabbed a commlink off an dead warrior and spoke into it. "All allied fighters engage an attack on the enemy spacecraft just inside our atmosphere. It may cause the droids to deactivate. May our god have his favor on us.."

As soon as the order was gave the allied fighters in the sky climbed the heights to engage the control ship in battle. Swarms of droid fighters emerged from the numerous hangars facing the swarms of Ubese fighters in many dogfights. Mostly won by the skilled Ubese Pilots, they began their assault on the Droid Control Ship. Targeting it's shields was the main priority, though luck wasn't on their side..

"General, the shields are too powerful to disable! We request the assistance of the gun emplacements throughout the battlefield!" Asked the Ubese Pilot as he maneuvered himself from enemy fire. The general looked into the sky watching as the battle drew ever so closer to their position. "Your wish shall be granted brave pilot. Gun emplacements target your weaponry upon the Control Ship!" The general commanded as he observed the flow of battle droids slowly blow away from the defense his men laid. Sadly for him and his allies this wasn't the end as the assassin droids who first came upon Uba III entered the fray.

As they Cut through the lines of his warriors the general commanded for all ground fire to be suppressed on these major threats. The battle in the sky had favored well for the Ubese as the shields began to take damage from the barrages of heavy fire. The battle tragically twisted as the tide was changed by a falling fighter hit a gun emplacement causing it to misfire and take a section out of the wall along with many Ubese and droids battling upon it. Foes and allies alike were thrown feet across the combat zone. The informant was severely crushed by debris of the explosion, while the general had the luck to only have a few ribs shattered in his fall. During the stretch of many Ubese dying in the friendly fire many assassin droids vanished in the explosion. While the others were badly damaged causing an advantage for the Ubese.

The general rising from which he fall upon sprayed automatic slugs at an assassin droid whom was caught under the debris. The droid shattered as the slugs ripped the armor into peices.

The surviving warriors spread themselves in the trenches made by the droids of the previous failed onslaught. While the droids were damaged from the explosion they still ripped many warriors into shreds. Causing the remaining Warriors to take vengeance driving them into a killing frenzy. Blowing the assassin droids into peices of scrap metal.

An explosion suddenly erupted causing everyone on the battlefield to look into the sky watching as the Control Ship plummeted to the surface on the planet. Every Ubese's instinct told them to take cover from the explosion and debris falling from the sky. The general smiled broadly under his mask hearing the shouts of the appraisal of the Ubese Warriors he retreated for cover with. The impact of the ship caused a shower of corpses, deactivated droids, and soil to fall in various places across the area.

The general rose his hand triumphantly shooting slugs into the air as the warriors followed suit. Suddenly the fire from automatic arms was deafened by the roaring of multiple enemy battle ships entering the atmopshere. The remaining allied fighters were immediately destroyed by the turrets placed on the ships. The general looked around his surroundings estimating the amounts of warriors left. Then he commanded the hardest objection to do..

"Men I order a surrender.."

The soldiers acknowledged this as every warrior fought valiantly. Never lowwering their heads as one of the battle ships landed. From a section of the ship a ramp extended to the feet of the general. The awning hissed open as General Grievous stepped out...

The jarring of Grievous' lower mechanical body caused a shudder of many Ubese Warriors. Now standing over the warriors who dropped their weapons he spoke.

"This would have been much easier, if you hadn't fire upon our messenger droids."The general was shocked to hear that the droid which they first destroyed was just a messenger for a forced alliance of The Trade Federation and Uba Planetary System.

"You must think you had accomplished your mission by the evacuation ships leaving in time. We intercepted all of them, they do remain in our containment cells alive though..For now." Cautioned the droid general as the Ubese could not beleive their ears. An explosion erupted behind them as the citadel took a firey doom. With a vicious cackle General Grievous continued.

"You beleived you won the battle, but the remaining company of assassin droids infiltrated the citadel and planted explosives. Besides they're standing among you right now.."The assassin droids emerged from the cloaking devices they carried. In numerous amounts the droids closed in, but Grievous would not allow the deaths of the warriors yet.

"Now I command you to take up arms and fight for the true greater good of this galaxy. Refusal is followed by a painful death."Informed Grievous as many Ubese felt the disgust lurk around them.

The general removed his mask and stared into the alien eyes of Grievous and without warning he spat in the general's face.

"So Be It."

WOAH! That took me a while to write, I really hope I see some recognition for a good twist such as that :D. I hope you liked it

Hmm..A prologue and four chapters of great literature (Being cocky) and 140 views. I wonder how exactly good have I done with views and people being interested in this story. I don't want to be directing it torwards just one or two people the whole time. I would rather it been seen by everyone..

Wow, I love this fic! Its very original and takes a different look at things - away from all the fancy stuff and into the more unknown.

Its well-written, especially the way you have orchestrated the battle scenes with convos. I like the battle scenes, especially, very well written!

Uba III

Planet's Orbit

The Invisible Hand's colossal size literally eclipsed the stricken planet of Uba III. The fate of millions was decided on the surface of the planet, by the Seperatist movement. No one exactly knew what the true objective of invading the Uba Planetary System and it's destruction of Uba III. There were only two civilized planets in the system which were Uba III, until it's destruction. Now the only one that remains is Uba IV, and that's where Grievous planned to invade next...

Invisible Hand

Bridge

Grievous stood towering over his Battle Droids who controlled the vital systems of his warship. Staring out of the large front window of the ship, Uba III laid with smoke rising that was visible from his position. The door of the bridge slid open as the Neimoidian Nute Gunray stepped through followed by two Super Battle Droids.

"General Grievous I can only say it was a wonderful job for the destruction of Uba III." Nute Gunray praised the Droid General, before continuing."Though it came at a hefty price. We only have nearly a dozen Battle Droid battalions left inactive for the invasion of Uba IV." Informed Gunray as his red Neimoidian eyes beared fear as he was in the most notorious jedi hunter's Presence.

"I find this untrue Gunray, there were many of my soldiers left on the planet." Grievous said disgustingly.

Gunray was already a step ahead of the general. "Yes there is dozens of Battle Droids on the planet, but with the Droid Control Ship destroyed they remain useless."

"Bah! Then seek reinforcements from your allied forces. How are we suppose to enlist these faceless warriors for our war against the Republic!?" Questioned Grievous angerly questioned.

Gunray took a deep swallow as he knew Grievous would cause a major outrage of what he was about to say."The problem of the reinforcing our battalions is that we are too far out for droid aid."

Grievous didn't even blink as he stood his tallest with his multi arms flared as if he was ready to rip Gunray limb from limb. "THEN HOW ARE WE GOING TO TAKE THE UBA SYSTEM!?"

Gunray looked at Grievous with fear that was inspired in dozens of allies and enemies through the campaign of this war.

"The Trandoshans shall aid us."

Not much of a long chapter, but it's quality over quantity in this part. :D I finally got around to getting involved back in the story, though it has been a little rough with the enthusiasm and feeling as if this trilogy set will never get attention..

About time too :lol:. Anyway good Chapter and I'm looking foward to more. At first I thought this wasn't going to get updated.

Yes my mind had plenty of controversy..I am more worried about getting a lot of exposure for what I write. In example being on a few people's award list, maybe winning an award, and most of all to get reviewed by Mach :D

If you'd like a review by machievelli, check out this sticky. :) --Jae

Archived