Home

Grim Figures/other merchandise?

TheDancingFool

• 4 months later...
that shouldnt be worth more than $40. He took apart the cardboard case and made it into a jewel case. So basically you only get the original cd, and a chopped cover

Do you know how rare that soundtrack is? It is next to impossible to get since they didn't mass produce them. There are currently thousands of GF fans wanting them. I think that Lucasarts only made like 1000 copys.

Do you know how rare that soundtrack is? It is next to impossible to get since they didn't mass produce them. There are currently thousands of GF fans wanting them. I think that Lucasarts only made like 1000 copys.

i'm not sure how many lucas made, but i know some were bundled with the game itself, thats how i got mine. i also know they used to sell them online on the lucas store. However the soundtrack goes from anywhere between $40-100 from what ive been watching over the last few years. Needless to say if you dont wann buy it but want the original quality i posted up the WAV files in another thread

• 3 months later...

Once again, I'm here to post exciting Grim merchandise that you all should bid on (cause I already own it, and don't need to bid first).

This week I noticed a Manny figurine is on eBay for 39.99 right now, which is a STEAL. I paid 60 for mine and got lucky, I saw one go for 200.

The figurine collapses, and reforms when you press on the bottom of the base. It's neat, and they only made so many of them. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived