Home

I'd like to build a team for...

master_rookus

hey, maybe ya know me already, i'm Rookus. i've improved a little since the thread about the playermodel. i had a idea for a TC mod, but it is too much work, and i don't have time to make it all, either i don't know some things to do. so, i'd like to ask everyone, if ya want to help me.I need some people that know:

-how to make playermodels

-how to script

-how to make maps

-how to make new effects ( real effects, not just textures)

-how to make new sounds (i know that this isn't difficult)

-someone, that could write down the story from Star Wars Episode 2, or someone, that knows where to get the story ^^

-how to make textures

i know that this is incredibly much work. i need all this people, cause i want to make a Star Wars Episode 2: Attack Of The Clones TC mod. i hope that some of the best could help me. We're going to make this together. I'll make weapons and textures in this team.

Sincerely,

master_rookus

P.S. hope you understand my bad english.

P.S.S. if I forget something that we could need, please tell me here ^^

Most people don't make tc's for sp since i'm guessing that's what this is.

Most epII models are already made, lots of maps have already been made with great detail, add if nothing else you could probley find an e-book of epII if you need one. Now all you need to do is learn how to make sp map scripts and add them to the mp maps and get permission from all the original authors.

See no need for a team if you just put some effort into it.

• 1 month later...

Sorry but it's a really poorly made model :(.

You should never use meshsmooth for a game character, i removed the modifiers and the character still had too many polys (10 000 is way too much). Also the UV's should be done before the character is rigged. I could go on with the errors but it would be pointless.

The compiler refuses to go on because at least two of the meshes (one being the head) are way out of the budget, all the others have too many polys and will cause shading errors.

3000-4000 polygons is the budget for a JA character, 3000 being the average.

Sorry but it looks like this aint gonna happen and like i said, i wont do the dirty work.

Archived