Home

Forum Times

Diego Varen

On the 29th October 2006, the clocks in England (I don't know about the rest of the UK), the clocks were changed back to one hour. When I registered on the Forums earlier this year (Seems a while ago), the times on the Forum were different, but they were sorted out. It has been several days now, but are the Mods aware of the time change? Sorry if this Thread seems pointless, but it does get annoying to see 10:00pm when it is 9:00pm.

Double check in your profile/user control panel and make sure you have the 'detect daylight savings' thingie checked. You can also change the GMT +/- thing, too.

Edit--a little more specific here: go to the user cp. Click 'edit options'. Scroll down to 'date and time options'. You'll see where you can pick your time zone, and below that will be the daylight savings correction option menu. I selected 'always detect dst settings.' Hope that helps.

Not before i stick my lovely oar in.

On the 29th October 2006, the clocks in England (I don't know about the rest of the UK), the clocks were changed back to one hour.

Yes because we in England get so bored, we shift our time forward and backwards in a year whilst the rest of the world stays at that same puny time rate. :p:smash:

*Removes aforementioned lovely oar*

Archived