Home

Ghost Rodian?

Hayden Kered

I had started my training on Korriban as a sith, and while at my stage of gaining prestige, I returned to the Ebon Hawk. When leaving the docking bay to return to Dreshdae, walking through the first door I can planly hear a Rodian moaning as of being killed. But there is no Rodian to be found. Any one have any clue what this is? Has any one heard this also?

Sometimes, sound glitches get on my nerves. I can't remember hearing the Rodian on Korriban, but on Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb, sometimes a person's voice of the background music lags on and I have to mute my TV, so I can't hear it. That is just how annoying sound glitches are. Although the Rodian would be alright, since it would just be in Dreshade and not the Sith Academy, etc.

Heh, I've heard of SuperRodian's ghost leaving people with permanent nervous breakdowns, but this is ridiculous. :xp:

It was most likely a sound glitch of sorts. You know how buggy these games get. If not, it might have been an ambient sound meant to show the danger and creepiness of the whole Sith Academy thing, or something.

Archived