Home

Firefox Incompatability?

Mace MacLeod

Having a problem with the latest version of Firefox, and this also popped up from time to time on the older version as well.

When I respond to a thread, the buttons for bold, alignment, quote, etc don't actually do anything, they just pop me back to the top of the page. Same with the smiliey list.

The add-ons I've installed are Adblock, Downthemall, FasterFox, FlashGot and NoScript, although I've allowed LF on the the NoScript, so it shouldn't be that.

Please help the computer-illiterate.

Make sure you also allow 64.20.36.214 -- that's the static ip of lfnetwork that serves a lot of scripts to you.
Yay! Thanks for the tip, got my smilies back and everything.

@ChAiNz: That little doodad looks cool, too. Which menu applies to LF? Do all of them? And yes, my Commodore64 is really neat-o.

@ChAiNz: That little doodad looks cool, too. Which menu applies to LF? Do all of them? And yes, my Commodore64 is really neat-o.

the bbcodeXtra drop menu are the tags that LFnet uses (and Bioware & Obsidian). [vBcode]

I mainly use it if I have multiple quotes in a reply.. makes it a ton easier. But it gets to be secondhand once you use it. Highlight, right-click, select, done.. ;)

This little extension works wonders however ;)

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/491/

Lolz, I was about to recommend the very same thing. A must-have for any vBulletin Forum member. :)

I think i used to have similar problems before on Firefox, especially with versions before 1.5. Most of them were related to javascript or something, but they somehow got ironed out with FF2.

Archived