Home

Who here still play Episode III: Revenge of the Sith ?

Windu Chi

I play this game almost 80% of the time.

Well, this the only Jedi game out there that have the most realisted and fun, lightsaber combat and combat in general.

But it do have it's flaws, but what game doesn't?

Well the pros and cons I will list:

Pros:

1. The best lightsaber combat and martial arts combat; only in this game, not other games like JKA & JO
  2. The AIs are amazing; they learn your combat tactics, that depend on one of the twelve characters you pick; the AI combat strategies and tactics vary for each character you choose.
  3. The taunts are good and accurate for the specific battle situations, for the choice for each game character.
  4. Also the soundtrack plays all of Knights of the Old Republic II:The Sith Lords battle music; this make it seems like I'm playing TSL.
  5. The force power, Force Grasp was a welcome addition; absent in JKA and JO.

Cons:

1. The blocking system was flawed; the computer control the blocking system; Any new Jedi theme game should have manual a 360* blocking system that dpends on all 11 of the Jedi fighting forms,that was feature in TSL
  2. No multiplayer arena, that was in JO & JKA; this a must in any new Jedi game
  3. Well, for me no free Force Jumping abilities like in JO&JKA, no wall run ability, or no wall deflection jump ability like that was also in JKA & JO
  4. Lacking Realism: This game did not focus on critical strikes, that kill your opponents instantly, that was in JKA & JO; Jedi games in the future shouldn't have no health bars; they should have real critical strikes and your character should take damage that will kill you base off the realism like in the movies, or how you take damage, that is similar to role playing games but realisted
  5. No character customization & no lightsaber colors choice
  6. It was SHORT in single player, Jedi games in the future of course, should be many hours longer.
  7. Well, for me it should have had a coop mode; more Jedi games in the future should have COOP MODES; it getting time for that option.
  8. Also in two player mode you couldn't throw your oppents, with the Force power Grasp, in to pits or of ledges, also you couldn't kick your opponents off ledges or into pits or you couldn't fall to your death; I like realism
  9. No platforming like in JO & JKA; a must in future Jedi games

Well, for cons, the two player only option they was thinking about Tekken; If this was a fighting game like Tekken, it would've been a great one, but they strewed up on this choice. :disaprove

Opinions ! :lsduel:

Archived