Home

Kotor I Robes?

Clone__Commando

There should be official info: Porting game material from K1 and TSL or vice versa is illegal and can't or won't be done.

Search next damn time.

Leave the moderating to us, please. And lose the tone.

I don't believe there has been a modified model for K1, as models from K2 to K1 can't done anyway, legal or otherwise.

• 3 weeks later...
Though I agree with this statement, you have to understand that styles do change in a period of 4000 years. ;)

That is true, but the time span from KOTOR 1 to KOTOR 2 is only 5 years, so it only takes 5 years for the Jedi to convert from those horrid robes to the recognizable Jedi robes.

side note: in the Knights of the Old Republic comics, the Jedi there wear robes identical to the ones in the movies, and the comics take place during the Mandalorian Wars.

side note: in the Knights of the Old Republic comics, the Jedi there wear robes identical to the ones in the movies, and the comics take place during the Mandalorian Wars.

I beg to differ.

@Clone__Commando: It doesn't matter how long you wait, you'll never see long flowing Jedi robes in the original KotOR, nobody here has, or ever will have the proper tool set for that kind of modeling/animating, if it's even possible to render in the game engine in the first place. Might as well give up on waiting for that.

sorry I was thinking of the wrong comic. The one I was thinking of is Shadows & Light, or whatever it's called. Basically it shows Duron Qel-Droma, Guun Han Saresh, and Shaela Nur during the Great Hunt. And in that comic, Guun Han Saresh and may other Jedi wear movie-style Jedi robes. But I do think there were at least a few Jedi in the Knights of the Old Republic comic who at least wore a cloak.

Archived