Home

Burger King Games

Smon

I picked em up. Couldn't resist. They're actually not half bad, but what do you think of them? Personally, I think they're well worth it for 3.99 each with the purchase of a value meal, only from BK, have it your way.*

*Opinions may be biased due to Smon now being sponsored by the King Games corporation.

As much as I hate viral marketing, in-game advertising, and the way advertisements are being used now a day in general, I must say that I think the King is hilarious and the sneak king looks like silly good fun. Heck even the racer kinda peeked my interest. Against all odds and morals, burger king ran with a good idea and I actually commend them and their advertising prowess. I can't beileve I just said that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, gave in and bought the Sneak King and Big Bumpin' the other day. So far I've only played Bumpin'. I love it. For 4 bucks it kicks copious booty. It's a neat little game. I like the Hockey on it best right now. And you can play online which is cool too. I am now tempted to get the bike racing one as well.

Archived