Home

Diego Varen

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ The fuzziest of all fuzzballs

/\ Likes young blond men who have dragon riding skills.

Haha....... yeah right... ummmm..... no I wasn't refering to Eragon.... I just like the books..... and ummmm..... I'm a guy, just in case you haven't figured out from my name, and I'm not gay.... so yeah.... also, Eragon is the only Dragon Rider in a movie, so far and so, I was forced to use him... :p but enough of my rantings....

@ AkumaSF

Do we really know whether or not they exist? There could be a world underneath our very Earth that no one knows about....

List of living dragons:

Komodo dragon

Bearded Dragon

Australian Water Dragon

Ok so they don't fly around and breathe fire. But I said that "they did" exist. There has been documents of bones thought to be dead dragons. Where do all the stories come from? How do we know that some of the dinosaur bones that have been found are not dragons? What about the Pteranodon, Phosphatodraco, or the Caulkicephalus?

The Caulkicephalus can easily be mistakened as a dragon do to the shape of the skull.

The Bible (if you believe in the words) does talk about dragons. Mostly during Revelation. There is also the leviathan, which is mentioned 6 times in the Bible:

Isaiah 27:1

Psalms 74:14

Psalms 104:25,26

Book of Job 3:8

Book of Job 41:1-34

Genesis 1:21

Even though the leviathan is a sea monster, it could have been a type of dragon.

Look at giant squids, those were believed to be myth untill they were discovered.

But I guess since there are no dragons still alive, and that fossils of dinosaurs that can be considered dragons do not have the mythical looks that we go by, then we might as well consider them to be nothing more than a myth.

Don't you think it is strange that the stories of dragons are in every culture and country. Every culture has there own image and belief in dragons yet they all have the same similarities.

Did dragons exist? I would say so.

Archived