Home

scout trooper

Saber-Scorpion

• 2 weeks later...
if you can't make the armor is it some way to make the helmet

Uh? What armor and helmet are you talking about? If you expect anyone to be able to fulfill your request you'll need to be more detailed. I don't think anyone visiting this forum is capable of reading your mind. :)

Mod note: Please refer to the forum rules, paragraph 3 in particular.

I don't know if its possible to make, that said someone made a PC Darth Vader mod, so if that could be done then I presume this can be made as well but I imagine it would take alot of work.

For referance for anyone wanting to make this mod, this is what a Scout Trooper looks like http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/images/features/Scout-Trooper-2.jpg not quite sure what a Scout Trooper would be doing KotOR times, but each to their own. Saber Scorpion you may also want to say what qualities you want the armour to have eg. Are Force Powers restricted by it. how much protection does it offer, does it have an special feats etc.

it shall not have force restricted and protection like the jedi master robe ande feat master critical strike master snipershot that's all i would like if possible make it to both for kotor And TSL

Edit: oh i forget the one is willing to do this contact me.yesterday also forget to tell if possible for tsl that you made the helmet and armor so that you could use the helmet with a jedi robe.the helmet will give 8+ to every skill 4+ to every arttibute immunity to poison and the feats critical strike improved critical strike master critical strike sniper shot improved snipershot master sniper shot for kotor i would like the armor on the endar spire or taris lower city for tsl both helmet and armor in the mining tunnels. oh almost forgot contact me when it's done tell me where you posted it.

you can contact me by sending an e-mail to me or e-mail me on my e-mail adress it's

Dude, bit of friendly advice; have patience its New Years Eve, people are going to be out doing stuff (I'm only in as I'm a poor student and can't afford to be out) its also the holidays so people are going to be with families and friends so many modders may well not have seen whats up yet. The mod your asking for in my opinion will take a fair ammount of time as it is a considerable ammount of skinning that would need to be done. Also you may want to use the Edit function otherwise you will incur the wrath of the mods for double posting (see an above post where RH has combined 2 posts into 1).

• 1 month later...
^^^^

Agreed... I have merged the two threads.

Now I'm taken a wild guess that u run the forum here judging by the fact that u said u "merged" 2 threads.

It's probably not my place to say this but wouldn't it be more convenient to make a section where all the mod posts are and I don't mean requests i mean actually place to download mods for all those kotor and tsl players who's favorite moding sites are down. trying to find mods is time consuming and a pain in the rear when it proves impossible to find these mods in the thousands of posts.

please excuse me if i am being rude but it may take allot off the spamming scale and the requests for mods that already exist or other wise may even lessen as well.

well are someone going to do it

Edit: i changed my mind i only want it for TSL i also want you to know if you haven't aleready started on the armor i only want the helmet in many colors like red so it matches with the imperial knight armor and a green and blue watch the swamp trooper for the green color

Archived