Home

The Hunt for the Exile

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(( Well no one else has been replying...I'm just going with the flow. Feel free to join! I mean Owl is in trouble now. Also, Atris is a -SITH- librian if you didn't relise from the KOTOR II. She wouldn't be on Corusant with the Exile comming back unless she was extremely brain dead now. Not to mention the Archives are in RUIN and ABBANONDED. Pottsie said it himself ))

((Hey, not my fault, no one posts, personally I like an active RP.))

Edit: - ((Nevermind, but please do join us! :D))

Yvo stood there, he didn't understand, who would do this, who would....no, it couldn't be, could it? "No..." he said, fear, sorrow, anger, and more welled within him, he ran to Owl, and kneeled next to her stricken body. "Why? Why would he do this when I'm right here, why not just strike at me?" He questioned the air.

He bent low, and checked her face, he saw bruises, and a beaten face. He checked her pulse, faint, but there. He knew force heal, but it might not be enough, but he tryed. Holding his hands above her he concentrated, his face etched in worry, pain, and anxiety. He finished and picked the girl up, taking her to her cloak, he set her down.

"Girl," he called to her, he often did this when he was stressed and couldn't concentrate hard enough to remember her name, or nickname. "Wake up, please, come out of the land of uphorrant dreams which he has sent you to," he whispered into her ear urgently, his pupiless eyes searching her body for any signs of stirring.

Sion's ship landed on Coruscant. The Jedi Temple lay in ruins after the big battle that had occurred there, prior to the attack on Katarr by Darth Nihilus. All the Jedi had died in that attack. The only regret Sion had was the fact of not being at the battle and to have those blood of Jedi on his hands. Sion walked around the rubble and wondered how this would help him find the Jedi Exile at all.

Look. Its in ruins. Unless they have been rebuilt then you need to fix it. So don't forget to mention most of the Jedi are gone.

Roleplay:

Owl lay there on her cloak, healed but unconshious. His whispering in her ear seemed to have effect since she moved a bit. At first it was just a twitch but her eyes suddenly opened wide, her hand moving up. Accidently, she her strike hit Yvo leaving a red mark on his cheek. "No! Stop it!" She paniced for a moment before she realised it was her own master. She looked around, and then lay back down onto her cloak. "Quin...he's gone...they all swarmed him and I tried to help..." She could barley get the words out.

((Fair enough... but the Exile has been gone for a while... we could have rebuilt it.... :p

If you want someone to join you, then ask the Gray One to join... he is also known as Grey Master (here on LF) The Gray One is a nickname I have given him and it has stuck with him ever since, everyone calls him the Gray One now... even though that was supposed to be something only I called him))

Jalin was tired of waiting in the Jedi Temple he decided to go to the nearest park and take in some fresh air.

He started walking down a path, when he saw a woman injured and a man standing over her... he ran over there.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Jalin asked, a Gizka hopped up behind him. "Silri, I told you to stay at the Temple..."

Jalin turned back to the man, and asked if there was anything he could do to help.

((Is Grey Master here?))

((Edit: - sorry Anakin, didn't see your post above, I'll change some things.))

Yvo was so relieved, he hadn't felt such a thing in all his life, well, he didn't feel much of anything in his life, so this was a new experience. He could care less about being hit, he was just glad Owl wasn't dead.

"Girl, I'm so relieved...wait...who took Quin?" He said, his senses quickly returning to him.

At this Ginjin came back, cut marks all over him, he collapsed on the spot. "Many, they come....they....want, someone," he said before passing out. Yvo's face grew worried.

"Hurry, please tell me what happened, as quickly, and as best you can!" He requested softly but urgently. Yvo turned to see a man, who could be immediately classified as a jedi. "Yes you can keep an eye out for any people coming, or if you have any healing capabilities then use them," he said urgently.

Owl looked up at Jalin, just as shocked. She tried to scoot away but she was sore. She didn't move much, with no adrenalin helping her move as much as she had when she hit Yvo. She lay her head back down and closed her eyes. "I was sitting down next to you and then Quin called out for help...I jumped up and looked around before I got hit by someone and my locket was broken off...They were taking Quin away and he was struggling. I tried to get over there...just they disarmed me and hurt me. They were going to take me with them too and...I sent them flying off with force wave...I tried to grab Quin but he was already gone!" She shook more, she was going through a huge shock. "There were so many...so very many..."

Read this: http://www.flowgo.com/index.cfm?action=view&id=6000&scid=9967

"Well, I was meditating...so I didn't see, or even hear anything...but she saw it all." He said saddly.

"But...I believe I know who it is....it's, 'HIM'" he said, his words filled with fear, and hatred.

Yvo calmed down and stared at the jedi, then turned to Owl, "nothing else you can think of?" He asked quietly.

"Jeid!?" She suddenly smacked Jalin away and jumped up, adrenalin rushing through her. She grabbed her lightsaber and locket without even a second thought. She used force-speed and then she was off. Nothing was going to stop her. She hid a about 10 meters away within a group of trees. "...This isn't happening...It just isn't..." Owl had never lost it like this before. Just one of the people she cared about, though did not neccessairly get along with was gone and a Jedi had touched her!

V walks up to the Jedi temple on Courscant and isn't surprised to see two very high level Jedi Guardians Guarding the door. "I need to speak with Master Jalin please let me through" V said.

The guards stand there with faces like statues glaring at the Sith-ly dressed V and don't move a muscle. V then goes back into his ship to contact Master Jalin...

"Jalin it is V the guards would not let me through the front doors as I think they thought I was a Sith. Meet me a my ship I am on docking bay 3." said V.

V heard what seemed to be a struggle outside of the Ship and went out to go see what was going on and saw Jalin standing there with his lightsaber drawn ready for battle. Naturally V joined in the fight standing next to Jalin ready to fight.

"I have got your back" said V.

Yvo frowned, "you'll have to forgive her, she has a strange affinitive nature for disliking jedi," he said to the jedi healer. "Not that I have a liking for them either," he mumbled as he started walking towards the trees to talk to Owl.

"Heal my servant over there, he's in a bad way," Yvo called back to the jedi.

From the shadows of the trees, it seemed like people, masked, cloaked, and armored in a strange, evil fashion, grew from the darkness. They were behind Owl, one reached out and grabbed her shoulder with an vice-like grip.

Yvo called out to Owl to run, as he drew his blade with great speed, and ran at the figures, hatred in his eyes. Two appeared in front of him, and though Owl had sparred with Yvo quite a few times, she had probably never seen this side of her master, the side willing to kill. He lopped one man's arm off, and got into a blade lock with the other, he pushed him back, and with a swift windmill motion over his head, he decapatated the second.

Yvo began his charge yet again.

"Don't attack V... I'm here protecting this man... his ally slapped me across the face and ran over to those bushes... see if you can get her to come out..." Jalin said.

Jalin kept one end of his lightsaber lit and walked over to a man laying on the ground, and put a hand over his stomach... the man slowly began to breathe again.

Owl screamed as she was grabbed, struggling and squirming in their gasp. "Let me go you..." Her eyes suddenly glowed a grey, which was not a good sign. A huge force wave sent all of them flying, including her master. No one had ever seen this side of her, where she completely lost it. She jumped into the air, directly into a tree looking over them, her teal lightsaber drawn. Her eyes then glowed a black, even worse as her rage grew. Though neutral, because of her father, she had these strange bursts of darkside power. They never went away for long...

She jumped down and began fighting them, furiously and angrily. "Give...Quin... Back!" She said the words inbetween blows. "...Now!..."

"Miss... Miss... please come out Master Jalin was only trying to help your friend. He will be alright" said V.

The woman walked out of the bushes she had fear in her eyes. The kind that you could see from a mile away.

"What's wrong miss maybe I or Master Jalin can be of some assisstance?" said V.

After Jalin was done healing the wounded man he made sure he was alright and came over to see what was going on.

Jalin's eyes widened, he did not want to hurt her... but he must protect himself, if she tried to hurt him. He activated the second end of his lightsaber, and sent a Force Wave, pushing her down and held her down with the Force. He disarmed her, and spoke silently to her....

"Let go of your anger, or it will consume you... do not allow it, otherwise you will be forever controlled by the Darkside." Jalin said. "Now, I don't want to harm you... but I will protect myself." He said allowing her to get back up.

Archived