Home

All Active players!

Cavkov

Ok it would be nice to see where everyone from lucasforums plays and what you proffesions is and all.

so ALL active players post here!

Ingame Name: Cavkov

Galaxy: Chimaera

Proffesion: Bounty Hunter lvl 34

Guild: DOS (Dark Order of the Sith) on Lok

if you play on more than one account you can add them to! I may missed something to..

Currently I am inactive, however; if there are some major changes to the game at some point this year, I will be back to check it out [ie game revamp, soe gets boot, roll-back, classic servers lol].

Name: Leemu

Galaxy: currently Starsider

Prof: Elder Jedi Knight [90]

Guild: Wake

Ok it would be nice to see where everyone from lucasforums plays and what you proffesions is and all.

From release up to the CU, we had a nice size group of people that played and posted here. Sadly those guild forums are now dead...like the guilds themselves...damn nge. :(

From release up to the CU, we had a nice size group of people that played and posted here. Sadly those guild forums are now dead...like the guilds themselves...damn nge. :(

well the players that still plays can still make it work why not?

well the players that still plays can still make it work why not?

Of course you can still make it work. :)

I was just letting you know that there used to be like 4 to 5 times as many people posting here as there is now. And hey that would be great if you got people organized again on one server. If you enjoy the nge, by all means have fun.

this is good news Igor!!! Good news. Gee hopefully one day the Empire can take over some more planets or maybe rule the Galaxy! Well the Chimaera galaxy!

When i join this would be me.

Ingame name: Dunno yet

Galaxy Chimaera (starsider if i can but not likley)

Proffesion Bounty Hunter!

Guild: Probably Dark order of the Sith and i will be loyal to that guild or any guild i join!!!

Hey Igor is ur guild in any wars at the moment???

this is good news Igor!!! Good news. Gee hopefully one day the Empire can take over some more planets or maybe rule the Galaxy! Well the Chimaera galaxy!

When i join this would be me.

Ingame name: Dunno yet

Galaxy Chimaera (starsider if i can but not likley)

Proffesion Bounty Hunter!

Guild: Probably Dark order of the Sith and i will be loyal to that guild or any guild i join!!!

Hey Igor is ur guild in any wars at the moment???

NO COMMENTS!

Ah that sig is annoying is hell! Sorry for the off topic, but do you want people to get an epeleptic attack or something? lol.

Actually yes my life goal is to spread seizures across the world.

I'll make it so it doesn't flash :smash:

having galaxies withdrawal attack...must....*notices flashy signature....falls off computer chair and starts convulsing*

One down 6,605,046,992 to go.

We should probably get back on topic lol, unless somebody else has another seizure =/ :king1:

Archived