Home

Bloodrayne clothing - READ THE POST FIRST PLEASE!

Shotgunner

I know of the few Bloodrayne as PC mods out there(I am currently using mjpb3's Bloodrayne mod) but I would love to see Rayne's outfit as a seperate armor. I would think the miner's uniform would be a good thing to reskin, as it does allow for some upgrades, yet the armor factor is rather low, which would fit with the fact that Rayne's outfit only covers about 85% of her body. The stats don't even need to be edited, just the appearance of the outfit.

If anyone would take the time to attempt this I would be VERY appreicative.

If all you want is an armor I could do this for you. It will require Mjpb3's mod be installed. Unless you want to be weird I will restrict it to female players only.

Be advised that unless Mjpb3 approves a public release I will only send the finished product via PM.

Wrathan, I would be happy to PM this to you, provided mjpb3 can give me her blessing. But seeing as how she originally told Darkkender that she would perfer that this request e kept "private", I don't see it happening. It is totally up to mjpb3 - I had givin my word that I would not give the mod out, and unless she says otherwise I'm sorry, but you are SOL.

Archived