Home

Vote for your favorite 2006 Empire at War Mod!

Jeff

Vote for your favorite 2006 Empire at War Mod  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite 2006 Empire at War Mod

• Ultimate Empire At War
    • Steiner Advanced Mod
    • A Galaxy Divided
    • Ages of Star Wars
    • Dawn of Victory
    • Halo: First Offensive

After asking everyone to nominate their favorite mod for the top mod of the year last month, now you can vote for any of the mods nominated to be the top mod of 2006! We would love to have you put in your vote :)

Also, I want to thank both the LF members who support the modders by giving them feedback and guidance, and the modders themselves who have worked hard to come out with some of these very impressive mods we have for EaW.

Now, cast your vote!

Empire at War Nominees

• Ultimate Empire at War
  • Steiner's Advanced Unit Mod
  • A Galaxy Divided
  • Ages of Star Wars
  • Dawn of Victory
  • Halo: First Offensive

wish bailmod was on....but then again, it is dated......ahh well, steiners is great..needs updating too though....maybe incprate EawSpaceaddon mod v3...and enable space ships on land....now if this included FOC mods...............................

wish bailmod was on....but then again, it is dated......ahh well, steiners is great..needs updating too though....maybe incprate EawSpaceaddon mod v3...and enable space ships on land....now if this included FOC mods...............................
All these mods were nominated by members here at LF. Too bad you didn't nominate it! The more the better. :)

Good luck to all you mods out there may the best mod win! (I wonder what the prize is?) Anyway, we at UEAW have had a few setbacks the last few months. In spite of the fact that we were hacked TWICE, and out site was down for a considerable time, we still were busy as ever creating the future of our mod game. In spite of the fact that we had (1) member of our mod who was (secret to us at the time) on a rival mod, and had at the time given us negative publicity, we still were considered as one of the top mods last year.

I think the thing that makes us #1 is the fact that the team (minus that 1 individual) ARE ALL GREAT TEAM PLAYERS! We work well together, we help each other, and we consider others with respect. It is a pleasure to be on this team. UEAW has been a learning experience for me; my model making skills have made leaps and bounds since I joined nearly a year ago. I attribute that to our captain, Jones. I think we should all have a vote for the best team CAPITAIN...Jones would win hands down! Jones has been instrumental in forging the direction we are going. By the way, we ARE tooling up to mod FOC, Jones again. We ARE preparing to add nearly 200 new ships to the mod. Again, Jones at the helm. Hey, we are what we are, and we got there not so much by all the hard work we put in, but by being a real team. My vote goes to the Ultimate Empire at War!

UEAW Model dept. leader

• 2 weeks later...

Archived