Home

Female Mandalore body model.

Darkkender

Greetings everybody, I have a request for those proficient in body model changes with Vert coordinates. I would like it if somebody could take both the Mandalore body with and without helmet and adjust it to have a slightly feminine appearance. The primary adjustments would be a slight bit of a bust and a slightly slimmed down body, however not too slimmed down as the body is still heavily armored.

Also if the person making this request could also texture it with a color scheme similiar to the neo-crusader Mandalorians with the stripes across the front and back of the armor. However the scheme I would like would be a primary white with blue stripes. Also if the armor could feature the Mandalorian symbol in red on the shoulders and the left side of the torso. The symbol I'm refering to is the Bull's skull looking symbol with the down turned horns giving it almost the look of an "M".

Darkkender, just a question...

Could the female soldier body be used for whatever you're trying to do? I only ask because that model is present in both games and that body model is quite a bit bigger than the other body models. Eh, just a suggestion... :thumbsup:

Well the female soldier is just a clothing option and not a Heavily armored female. That and I have a master plan behind my request to give Mandalore a more feminine appearance as it were.

I do have a future request in the works that might call for some changing of the female soldiers appearance.

• 2 weeks later...

I might be able to help you with the model, but as for the texture...

Also if the person making this request could also texture it with a color scheme similiar to the neo-crusader Mandalorians with the stripes across the front and back of the armor. However the scheme I would like would be a primary white with blue stripes. Also if the armor could feature the Mandalorian symbol in red on the shoulders and the left side of the torso. The symbol I'm refering to is the Bull's skull looking symbol with the down turned horns giving it almost the look of an "M".

...I really don't know what you're talking about.

The Kotor series Mandalorian armor is called the Neo-Crusader armor. I was looking for a Paint scheme on this Female Mandalorian Armor to be reversed such as You have the mandalorian armor that is mostly blue however there are white racing stripes if you will across the front and back. I would like the texture to be similiar on this female model however reversed so that it is mostly White with Blue racing stripes. Or are you refering to the Mandalorian Symbol?

Also if the armor could feature the Mandalorian symbol in red on the shoulders and the left side of the torso.

On the left side of the torso not likely to happen. (It would have to be both sides.)

Also do you have a good image of the symbol?

And do you want the black part underneath the plates to be white as well?

On the left side of the torso not likely to happen. (It would have to be both sides.)

Also do you have a good image of the symbol?

And do you want the black part underneath the plates to be white as well?

Here's a link to the Mandalorian symbol. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Mandoinsignia.jpg

I thought Mandalore's body was mapped with the full chest plate showing and not a half chest. However I know we have Tuts on remapping body models not that I can make heads or tails of them. But if you don't think it's likely to happen maybe a large version across the chest would be fine.

As to the Black Parts I'm of 2 minds on it. Part of me thinks that it would be a good contrast to the White and blue and another part of me thinks it should go away. I would say to leave it up to you and your judgement of which you thought was better looking.

I'm really not as finicky I sound sometimes.

I thought Mandalore's body was mapped with the full chest plate showing and not a half chest.

It's not.

However I know we have Tuts on remapping body models not that I can make heads or tails of them.

I know how to remap it, its just that generally mdlops either won't recompile it or it comes out deformed when you do this.

As to the Black Parts I'm of 2 minds on it. Part of me thinks that it would be a good contrast to the White and blue and another part of me thinks it should go away. I would say to leave it up to you and your judgement of which you thought was better looking.

So far it looks like the contrast from the black is better.

The symbol on the shoulders isn't cutting it. Mainly because the author chose to split the shoulder into two separate pieces making it near impossible to align the pieces together. Even when made smaller it looks really warped and twisted. You can at least tell what it is when placed on the thigh, though. Anyway, this is what I currently have. I don't think it looks that great, but I'm not the one that wanted it. I think the blue needs to be blended in or something. BTW: it ain't easy making this model look female. What do you think?

image4qn8.jpg

image1ge7.jpg

The upper chest is still shaped very much like a male from the front. And of course the texture will need readjustements in regards to shading to compensate for the breasts. In fact simply doing that may go a long way toward making it look more female.

I agree KK the blue probably does need to be blended or something. Probably lightened up and widen the stripe. This might also help for giving it the shading to make it look feminine. such as a more triangular shaped single stripe or 2 stripes still being wider at top instead of bottom.

I do agree that the black contrast makes it look better however the white looks rather metallic still. But I can see the improvements on the body model and it looks good so far.

I do agree that the black contrast makes it look better however the white looks rather metallic still. But I can see the improvements on the body model and it looks good so far.

Does that mean you don't want the white to look metallic? If not then I guess I should remove the alpha channel as well.

Of course i'm truthfully afraid to keep asking that you might get frustrated.

Don't be. That's why I keep posting to try to figure out exactly what it is you want. :D

BTW: I was considering metalizing (sp?) the the few gray lines on the black part of the armor to be super metallic. Kinda like in Bastila's Revelation Robes or my Bastila Unchained mod. But if you don't want that let me know and I won't bother.

k200008pn4.jpg

hmm.. the chest size is quite prutruding, most of the other female armour ones dont seem to go out that far

i have to ask though is it not possible to skin on another amour that naturally fits female char's

not meaning to flame or put u down as i think the work you have done is immence, but its just a thought

i have to ask though is it not possible to skin on another amour that naturally fits female char's

You can easily create a new skin for a armor that fits females that matches close to my description in my first post. However my request was not for a reskin of an existing armor. It was to reshape Mandalore's body/armor to appear female which KK has been gracious enough to do for me. Which I don't think can be said enough what a great job she is doing at it. The skin I requested was to make this armor standout even further to make the model unique and seperate from Mandalore.

Thank you KK, I did get the test model and your welcome to release it if you like or if you want to improve it further based on suggestions I am fine with that as well.

Thank you KK, I did get the test model and your welcome to release it if you like or if you want to improve it further based on suggestions I am fine with that as well.

Since this was a request, I won't be releasing anything, although if you'd rather I post the link in the thread rather than sending it you via pm I will.

As far as the model itself, I think it still needs a little tweaking like mono said. What further I might accomplish, though, I'm not sure. I won't be able to get around to it until this weekend anyway.

Archived