Home

Galaxies questions and discussion

Daft Adidas

Hi i'm the guy who logns ofr Galaxies and i envy my firend at school because he's got the right computer to get it and he's got a seven day demo and he loves it.

He's a zabrak i think if that's Greedo's race and is lvl 14.

He's a BH and has tracked four people and killed three and he think's he's joined starsider but said it might be somethng like Darksider.

So here are my questions.....

Is it worth it?

What requirements does Galaxies need apart from lots of memory, good hardrive and PCI-E and APG something slots?

How many servers can you be on and do i need a certain lvl/ skill to join the Empire from the recruiter on Tatooine?

Thanks- Darth Aida.

Hi i'm the guy who logns ofr Galaxies and i envy my firend at school because he's got the right computer to get it and he's got a seven day demo and he loves it.

He's a zabrak i think if that's Greedo's race and is lvl 14.

He's a BH and has tracked four people and killed three and he think's he's joined starsider but said it might be somethng like Darksider.

So here are my questions.....

Is it worth it?

What requirements does Galaxies need apart from lots of memory, good hardrive and PCI-E and APG something slots?

How many servers can you be on and do i need a certain lvl/ skill to join the Empire from the recruiter on Tatooine?

Thanks- Darth Aida.

Greedo's race is Rodain. The only well known Zabrak in the movie is Darth Maul. And you were correct, the server is Starsider.

Archived